Thu, Dec 6: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat - Knicks dig deep and win!

LeFlume

All Star
Crazy⑧s;257251 said:
Tokyo is just covered in man juice right now. Tsunami alert in full effect. :peace:

Damn Crazy8 - You weren't joking..7.3 Earthquake and a Tsunami.. Thats a lot of man juice...:thumbsup:

bigapple

Starter
2nd straight 20 pts blow against heat
over 15 threes @ their floor

Barkley is down and was zipped
Stephen was asked who is better Knicks without Stat&Melo or Heat
whole usa and other was watchingf destruction of Champs

Shaq said Heat dont have killer instict which they got last year
[stern gave them title]

if Knicks will advance to finals i wana free tickets for all foreigners on this forum :D

now time to beat da bulls and da Nets @ their floor.:thumbsup:

20f7ac7c404511e28dc722000a1fbcbc_7.jpg
This is hysterical! We got to remember that as sexy and satisfying as that win was, this is NOTTT our superbowl. We can't afford any let downs because we bitch smacked Miami. This is a great win and something to build on but these guys have to forget about it and focus on whats going to be a tough game in Chicago.
I will be at that game that the fagasexual(no offenses to gay people. i respect you guys) Charles Barkley will be calling. I want to start a petition to ban that piece of knick hating ish from the game. Thats the last thing we need is this guy who blindly hates the knicks running his crispy creamed filled mouth for an entire Knick broadcast:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer

His reasoning on why the Knicks are not for real is laughable to say the least. Basically continues to state the Knicks are frauds because we lack low post scoring, can't rebound and our dependence on 3's will be our undoing.

Amazing for a person that makes a living watching the game to have such little understanding of what it takes to win. To start the Knicks strength are in two vital areas, first being a defence that routinely holds the opposition in the mid to low 90's. We won't hit 18 3's per game but you don't need to when your D can lock down the opposition. Secondly the Knicks do not turn over the ball, teams such as the Heat live and die on the fast break, no turnovers and as we saw last night teams will struggle trying to break down a Knicks side that can D up with the best of them.

Back to the "dependence" on 3's, sorry but in today's NBA if you don't have a team that forces the opposition to either stay honest or make them pay the price when they cheat you're going to get your ass headed to you. Go ask the Lakers about the cause and effect of few genuine long range threats. On the other hand OKC seem to be doing just fine, or is their success dependent on the dominant low post scoring of Ibaka and Perkins...:)

Bottom line funny that again Barkley all but hands the East to the Heat yet basketball wise the Heat do not match up with these Knicks, Heat lack a real PG and lack size yet the Knicks stand no chance "when it matters" because....:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Kiyaman

Legend
whats everyones thoughts on James White?

He got some quality minutes and delivered some nice 3's off the bench, i think he was like 3 for 3.

I love every single person on our team this season, our depth is simply amazing and was on full display against the heat.

I'm not to crazy about James White .. but J.White performance last night replacing Melo vs Lebron/D.Wade was outstanding on both ends of the court. I dont want J.White getting to damn happy shooting 3-balls as if thats the only offensive scoring he can give the team.
We are in need of a Slasher (J.White or Copeland) that can shoot 75% from the FT.

The Back to Back WINS on the road to gain a 14-4 record makes the Knicks an above competitive team .. "The team to beat on the road" our PG-Jason Kidd knows this so Kidd is the man our players should follow.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm not to crazy about James White .. but J.White performance last night replacing Melo vs Lebron/D.Wade was outstanding on both ends of the court. I dont want J.White getting to damn happy shooting 3-balls as if thats the only offensive scoring he can give the team.
We are in need of a Slasher (J.White or Copeland) that can shoot 75% from the FT.

The Back to Back WINS on the road to gain a 14-4 record makes the Knicks an above competitive team .. "The team to beat on the road" our PG-Jason Kidd knows this so Kidd is the man our players should follow.

And there it is! Some Kiya gold. Ooooooohhhhh....that's some scrumptious sh*t. :lol:

Kiyaman

Legend
Barkley hating ass will be in the garden next week in the Garden vs the lakers...
Put them posters n chants up!!!

So far I'm liking Barkley's comments more than Breen & Clyde .. our Knicks roster/coach this season has prove Barkley wrong from the start .. GO
:gony::gony::gony:

iJoe

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;257377 said:
Felt it too. The earthquake, I mean. :eek:

You sure you didn't cause it by having too much fun with your little Woodson when celebrating? :fazer:

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;257251 said:
Tokyo is just covered in man juice right now. Tsunami alert in full effect. :peace:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/07/world/asia/japan-earthquake/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Tokyo (CNN) -- A powerful earthquake struck off the northeast coast of Japan on Friday evening, rattling buildings in Tokyo and setting off a small tsunami.
It also jarred nerves in a nation still recovering from the devastating earthquake and tsunami in March 2011 that killed thousands of people and triggered the world's worst nuclear crisis in a quarter century.
Some roads were closed and rail services suspended in the northeastern prefecture of Miyagi, where a one-meter (3-foot) tsunami rolled ashore. It was followed by four other waves ranging from eight to 16 inches. Only minor injuries were reported immediately, including five in Miyagi and five on the outskirts of Tokyo.

ohhh.png

His reasoning on why the Knicks are not for real is laughable to say the least. Basically continues to state the Knicks are frauds because we lack low post scoring, can't rebound and our dependence on 3's will be our undoing.

Amazing for a person that makes a living watching the game to have such little understanding of what it takes to win. To start the Knicks strength are in two vital areas, first being a defence that routinely holds the opposition in the mid to low 90's. We won't hit 18 3's per game but you don't need to when your D can lock down the opposition. Secondly the Knicks do not turn over the ball, teams such as the Heat live and die on the fast break, no turnovers and as we saw last night teams will struggle trying to break down a Knicks side that can D up with the best of them.

Back to the "dependence" on 3's, sorry but in today's NBA if you don't have a team that forces the opposition to either stay honest or make them pay the price when they cheat you're going to get your ass headed to you. Go ask the Lakers about the cause and effect of few genuine long range threats. On the other hand OKC seem to be doing just fine, or is their success dependent on the dominant low post scoring of Ibaka and Perkins...:)

Bottom line funny that again Barkley all but hands the East to the Heat yet basketball wise the Heat do not match up with these Knicks, Heat lack a real PG and lack size yet the Knicks stand no chance "when it matters" because....:shrug::shrug::shrug:
The most fustrating part about what these so called basketball analysts seem to be belittleing or forgetting is that our three point field goals are coming off dribble penetration and ball movement, and for the most part they are wideeeeee open. I will take wide open threes taken by the likes of Steve Novak, Jason Kidd, J.R, Melo, hell even Ronnie Brewer is shooting over 50 percent from downtown. Ill take those shots over melo killing himself driving into the paint, or jr taking crazy drives into the paint. Mix that with our deadly pick and roll with our gaurds and tyson, this team is terrifying. and they said mike d'antoni was the offensive genious.........:gony::gony::gony::gony:

KingCharles34

All Star
^^

:lol: In alotta ways that was the most powerful post in internet history. Next time u say your gonna do something, i dont think anyone will doubt you. You have control of mother nature similar to how Ray Felton has control of the Heat. He can make them lose their balance and look slow. You can make tsunami's and earthquakes happen just by splooging. I could just imagine what women feel when you bust a nut within a 12 mile radius of them...Do you have any advice on how i can develop such a powerful pipe game like you?

hmmm, i'm suprise no Heat fans stop by the forum for this game.:smokin:
Anyway, The Knicks were like fire men out there,:alert: they even put out the flames on the Heats jerseys. Or maybe the faded look was an indication of what to expect from Miami this year.