Thu, Dec 6: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat - Knicks dig deep and win!

smokes

Huge Member
Well, I can see the reasoning behind this.

We have several big games this month and they want him to recuperate fully, not play and aggravate things when he's not right.

It's disappointing, but the Heat nearly lost to the Spurs minus all their stars, and did lose to the Wiz worst team in the league. So we still have a shot here.

Sage

Rotation player
Wait, what?

We might have beat the Heat once in the beginning of the season but that doesn't prove that we're better team

I didn't say better, I said top team in the east, which they are on standings as of right this second.

Fat Elvis

Benchwarmer
Crap, no 'Melo. I can't see how we're going to get enough scoring. Who do we start? Novak? Sheed? JR? I say if we keep it within 10 we'll be doing great

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I'd rather Melo long term than having a Melo with nagging injury.

Wanna blame some blame his teammates. Our star player is hurt because the *****s on the bench wouldn't catch him.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Amare, where are you when we need you? :/

Melo's out? No problem!

amare.jpg

Oh, wait...

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I have faith in J-Kidd and the vets. Although I think our scoring will suffer a little, defense should be just fine. :gony:

Rob Low

Rotation player
I don't even care about the outcome of this game at this point to be honest with you. I'm very disappointed in Melo.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I don't even care about the outcome of this game at this point to be honest with you. I'm very disappointed in Melo.
RL you're one of my favorite posters.
I understand your frustration but support the guys out there and understand Melo is hurt. We don't know the severity of it.
Look at Amares knee for example,a couple days turned into Months.

Just chillax and enjoy the game.