Knicks V Fuggets: Sun, Dec 9 @ 7:30. Melo hopes to play against old team.

+ Rep Poll: DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE! Will both TC and Melo go for a 2x2 game tonight?

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
nXq1B.gif

Denvernuggets.jpg

frzhe.gif

564810_4456476245258_1525485418_n.jpg

579464_4475213593680_1990319935_n.jpg

jrsmith.png
Two former North Carolina star point guards go head-to-head Sunday at the Garden. Felton has scored a combined 54 points in his last two outings. However, the Knicks signal caller launched 30 field goal attempts in a loss to Chicago on Saturday night. He felt this was a rare occurrence due to the defensive scheme from the Bulls.

jrsmith.png
The Knicks rely on Felton?s playmaking abilities from the perimeter, not only as a scorer but a distributor of the rock to Tyson Chandler and company off the pick-and-roll. Denver?s point guard uses a slightly different menthod with his lighting quick speed to get to the rim. Additionally, Felton is a solid shooter and passer, which makes him a necessity in Denver?s freewheeling, fast break style of basketball.

377489_4456438724320_1051224930_n.jpg

523519_4456435924250_2070188903_n.jpg

brewer.png

Once popped a c*ck with his cork......wait....what?

JRsmith.png

Once killed a python with his bear behind. There's something wrong with you if you're imagining the dynamics behind that.

anthony.png

Was forced to keep warm in the vagina of a moose in the Canadian tundra. Moose juice.

JJ4wM.gif

Fat Elvis speaks on the expendability of Novak VS Brewer.

Tough call

If Brewer keeps hitting that corner three, his defense might be the deciding factor. But odds are he won't keep hitting threes at over 40 per cent, considering he isn't even 30 for his career.

Obviously, Novak is only really good for this three-point shooting, but he is pretty phenomenal at it, and hasn't really been at his best so far this season. I think he'll get better as the season progresses.

The problem is, when defenses key in on him (like miami in the playoffs), he becomes a non-factor, other than spacing the floor by keeping his man out by the three point line.

He has seemed to be "trying harder" on defense to me, and made a few decent plays, but he's still a liability on D. He's also made a couple of shot fake and then shoot again plays which are new to his repertoire, which makes him a little better.

At the moment, the Knicks are getting plenty of open threes, and plenty of guys knocking them down. But when the playoffs come, threes will be a lot harder to come by.

What I'd really like to see is a screen or two for him. Seriously, am I the only one confused by this? Why don't they run him under the basket and put a screen or two or three for him to get him open, like the Celtics would do for Allen? I'm not saying call his number 15 times a game, but I think his shooting ability warrants 3-5 screens a game.

526048_4456436324260_1614836362_n.jpg

Tar Tars!

v3r77.gif

LeFlume

All Star
I think Felton is a double-double in waiting. 17 points and 11 assist.

Melo 27 & 7

Chandler 8 & 9

Me 40 oz and 10 wings :beer:

KingCharles34

All Star
Felton and Lawson will both have a tough time containing eachother...Gallinari will be fired up against us so we gotta do our thing and crush his Italian pride. Carmelo should come out BHop style and throw the Italian flag down if he does end up playing. That will send the message to Gallo and the McNuggets

Kiyaman

Legend
Real Talk

I dont want Melo to play this game .. I want to see what Felton do on offense without Melo scoring bailing him out. Two years ago it took Felton 3 straight games without Amare to start looking to feed his other teammates for the win.

My 2011 draft pick Kenneth Faried (the nice Rodman) will be in MSG challenging all our bigmen for rebounds, block-shots, and scoring in the paint.

How will JR do vs his ex-team Denver, will be the deciding factor of the game

metrocard

Legend
Real Talk

I dont want Melo to play this game .. I want to see what Felton do on offense without Melo scoring bailing him out. Two years ago it took Felton 3 straight games without Amare to start looking to feed his other teammates for the win.

My 2011 draft pick Kenneth Faried (the nice Rodman) will be in MSG challenging all our bigmen for rebounds, block-shots, and scoring in the paint.

How will JR do vs his ex-team Denver, will be the deciding factor of the game

We need Melo in this game, Denver can score their ass off.

zwickks

Benchwarmer
That girl is amazing :jackoff:.

wont be surprised if Faried brings down 15 rebounds, Chandler better repeat with another good game on the boards.

I hope we go hard at that goofy Mozgov

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I wish we had a pic of how deep the cut is on Melos finger lol.
We need him tonight i just dont want any set backs.
Xmas is coming up I wouldnt want Melo to open up that cut again.

bigapple

Starter
Melo need to play Denver was scoring more than twice over 120 pts Gallo back to MSG anyway in Knick uniforms we have serveral Nuggets players JR Camby [was Billups too]

+

they won @ Memphis

and we have to win with them to keep east top spot

CA7

Scoring Champ
Not expecting much from Carmelo tonight offensively. Karl knows his game and will likely either 1 face him or send the double every time. Unless Woody starts to call some "sets" designed to get Carmelo shots I see this as a struggle for him

zwickks

Benchwarmer
I can see him losing his handle a few times for some TOs, hopefully his shooting form is ok though

LeFlume

All Star
KOL - The brotherhood of Men.

Gentlemen! Are you ready for some basketball? Our beloved Knicks need us more than ever. WE need to step up and help them. No hating tonight. Just love :gony: