Knicks V Fuggets: Sun, Dec 9 @ 7:30. Melo hopes to play against old team.

+ Rep Poll: DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE! Will both TC and Melo go for a 2x2 game tonight?

• Total voters

CA7

Scoring Champ
This was a collective effort not just Melo or Kidd

trolls trying to throw salt at Melo by emphasizing Kidd as the reason we won, both were huge as was Tyson, Novak and Brewer

stop that ****

Wargames

Starter
Someone make a gif of JKidd wearing the helmet

aight here you go

699801187.gif

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Great Win.

Melo was excellent from mid-range. He played smart and unselfish tonight. V pleased with his performance. Kidd has such great awareness out there on O and D. He helps this team enormously. Chandler controlled the paint and had some nice put-backs/ alley-oops.

The defense was up and down, but was there when we needed it during the late game come back.

Happy to get a Knicks win on my Birthday!

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Great Win.

Melo was excellent from mid-range. He played smart and unselfish tonight. V pleased with his performance. Kidd has such great awareness out there on O and D. He helps this team enormously. Chandler controlled the paint and had some nice put-backs/ alley-oops.

The defense was up and down, but was there when we needed it during the late game come back.

Happy to get a Knicks win on my Birthday!
Happy Birthday :beer: :gony:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Nice win after a lackluster effort vs the Bullies... Showed all(and you know who you are) why the melo for **** and friends was worth it. Melo rained 30+ mostly in gallo's lips:)

toNYknicks

Benchwarmer
Went to the game for my birthday and the Garden was rockin! Close game great fourth quarter by the bockers...awesome being a knicks fan

bigapple

Starter
anyway i am sick of these refs agaisnt JR Chandler and JR why allways them

Ty lawson is maybe fastest PG but it such speed u can easly grab offensive
but true this is how u starting action
felton is a bit fat for such action

now Nyets and then Lakers with probably Nash and Gasol .

"look @ hawks" they have 9-1 last games just won @ Memphis and tonight @ heat.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
All of the posters that selected correctly, bluechox2, LeFlume, Munchen13, NYk_Reloaded718, OriginalKnickGrandson, Sage, smokes, please put in a post hereafter if you want your rep. I know one of you is a filthy cheater, by the way, and if I found out it's you, I'll neg rep you. Not really, but that doesn't make you any less of a cheesy vagina wart.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;258128 said:
It's out of this world funny.

A crazy eights is the stimulation of the clitoris in a figure of eight, and is recommended for any ploy to lodge oneself in a virgin's lady garden.

lol i will try to find a pdf for it