• Knicks = Championship team, FagNets = 1st round Exit

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Beyonce could still get it

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
It was recently learned that Nets minority owner Jay-Z didnt want the information to leak about how big or small of a portion of the Nets he actually owned. Well let it be known that Jay-Z doesn't even own 1% of the Nets. He is however a very rich man, can't take that away from him. But his manhood was nearly taken from him back in 2001 when the real King of Rap nearly made Jay-Z cry. Heres one of the greatest diss songs ever made. Enjoy it while your viewing the rest of the thread

1719161_g.jpg

Not trying to take the easy way out here but I don't feel the need to talk about any strategy. The Knicks have had roughly the same strategy every game we've played so far. I feel like all we have to do is what we did last time against them. The only reason why the Nets beat us was because Kidd was out.

Now its time to sh*T all over the FagNets....lets start with

ifwt-beyonce.jpg

Theres all kinds of rumors going back to 2006 about Beyonce having bad breath. Normally i dont care about rumors, but i find this one a little interesting. 2006 was when her and Jay-Z got engaged from what I remember...You kiss a camel long enough and you can also expect to have bad breath

dRkuU.jpg

camel-face.jpg

Brook Lopez could return. I didnt even know he was injured, i thought the Nets suspended him for being an ugly motherf*cker

lopez131533--415x415.jpg

The New Jersey Nets and the Boston Celtics had a recent altercation where Kris Humptree's delivered a hard foul on Kevin Garnett while he was in the air. Thats like tripping an old man with crutches. Sick move by humptree's, hes a sick human being. Heres a few photo's for those who didnt catch what happened

Rondo-Fight.jpg

Here we have Humpfreeze catchin a beatdown from the Jet Jason Terry and Rajon Rondo. I guess Humptrees's fellow teammates were too p*ssy to help him out. Gerald Walrus finally came over when it had basically been broken up. He just wanted to look like a tough guy for a minute. And we have an exclusive photo right here

kris-humphries-rondo-fight.png

Well i guess that just makes both Humptree's and Rondo look like b*tches. Moving on, I have just a few quick notes below to keep everybody updated on the latest news

-Rasheed Wallace and Marcus Camby listed as day to day

-Brook Hoepez will be a game time decision Tuesday night

-Carmelo returned and dropped 34 points on the Nuggets Sunday night to help the Knicks win

-NY Knicks are 15-5, Best record in Eastern Conference

-New Jersey FagNets are 11-8, 4 game losing streak

If I could post only one picture to summarize the Brooklyn Knick juniors over the course of the last few years, this would do it for me

jay-z-breaks-gound-brooklyn-nets.jpg

Their current 4 game losing streak proves they are still under construction

I hope all my fellow Knicks fans truly enjoyed this. I will leave u with a classic from Queensbridge since QB is sorta the opposite of Brooklyn. And also a classic from Harlem...since Harlem is a part of Manhattan

Mobb Deep - When you Hear The

This is Jim Jones

bigapple

Starter
but Jay was sitting often with Beyonce during Knicks games.
and its very funny to wear sunglassess in dark place :)

KingCharles34

All Star
Jay-z is a liar, thats why he always has the shades on

I forgot the most important part, we need some beautiful women in here. Feel free to post as many pics as u want, preferably lesbians/cougars/milfs/gilfs/female athletes

tumblr_mbjzv6BHiY1rwqsllo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mczq9xcoOB1r284eko1_500.jpg

tumblr_me3t2iEv2Q1qh8ojpo5_1280.jpg

A4vsjt3CMAArIuU.jpg:large

6.jpg

mel18-1.jpg

c6wyh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread off to a strong start...exceptional poll options..

We better not ****ing lose these these bitches again.. I want a win of no less than 10 points.

And now for my contribution to the thread..

tumblr_lq1dbyUhpZ1qfr7qqo1_500.jpg

1281411484257.jpg

tumblr_m7yzceH6dZ1r1gbu3o2_500.gif

carlito1171

Rookie
Can't wait....I really wanna win this game, and send those f*ckboys a message!!

Tryna score some tickets....

if anyone (for some unforseen reason) is thinking about selling their tickets send me a PM and sell them to a Knick fan instead of some bandwagon jerkoff net fan on stubhub. :peace:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Gotta take emotion out of the game and just play ball

If we look at this as a "revenge game " or "a battle in the war to win NY" then we are playing right into their game...they are shakey right now they need a gimmick to motivate them

We gotta play this game smart. This is a team we can beat by double digits if we just play the same type of ball we've been playing all year

They are not on The Heat nor Spurs level and we are 3-0 against those 2 teams

Stay focused and we are 4 games up on them at the end of the night

KingCharles34

All Star
Whoa great job done Smokes and Steph Marbury...green coming your ways asap

This sh*t cracks me up these hoe milfs look tough

6.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Sensational thread KS3!

We got J Kidd ready to beast this time around, and Jerry Stackhouse won't be dropping 3 Blue Moon triples on us again, either. Time to rip these upstarts a new one. Amped for it!

mel18-1.jpg

I just can't begin to fathom where this says sexy, I gotta say. Looks like someone's 40 year old aunt who's just realised she's a muff diving lesbian and is flaunting the Xmas hams to other fatty 40+ lesbians for a session on the carpet. :barf: Rank.

Kiyaman

Legend
A must win game in BROOKLYN .. not just for the 16-5 record, but we have to even the series tonight to 1-1.
Then we go on a every other day game at home (MSG) for 6 straight games in December:

12/13 Lakers (9-11)
12/15 Cavs (4-17)
12/17 Rockets (9-10)
12/19 Nets (11-7)
12/21 Bulls (11-8)
12/23 Wolves (9-9)

Having Jason Kidd's leadership prepare our home-court scouting-report could lead to us to winning all 6 of our next home-games keeping us with zero losses at home a week before the New Year. GREAT
:gony:

knicksman20

Benchwarmer
This is a MUST win for the Knicks; especially if the Nets make the playoffs. We have to beat teams on the East without a doubt.

KingCharles34

All Star
I love you guys, im really loving the additions u fellas made to my thread. Ill have to return here after lunch with some KY....

And Crazy i got some more pics of that milf. The problem is my computer is really slow but if ill have them up here during the Knicks game at the latest

bigapple

Starter
look @ calendar upcoming 16 games from 20 will be @ MSG it will be huge test for this team with such big numer home games means from late january Knicks will be on road + time diffrences.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Nice thread KS3.

Tyson SHOULD be our MVP tonight, he has to own the paint.

I hear that Lopez aint playing, even if he does, Tyson gotta do his thing x2000.

I anticipate dominance inside the paint, we shouldn't rely on our jump shots tonight, we are bigger despite our overall small play this season.

Our penetrators:

1- Felton, he's good against PGs like deron, who is not a super fast PG.

2- Melo, he is a beast when he goes inside, but i fear his finger injury will slow him down a bit, however he got an overall game, so he's a beast everywhere.

3- JR, whenever he goes to the line more than 5 times, we usually win, he CAN be aggressive.

4- The paint is Tyson's home, so no need to any explanation here.

5- Ronnie's off ball movement inside the paint is outstanding, gotta do that more tonight.

Let's own them in the paint, we shall kill their plastic soft spirits.