Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Beyonce could still get it

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

smokes

Huge Member
You've left out Wallace and Thomas.

Also what's the point of having a big if he's not going to defend. Placing a 7+ foot scarecrow in the paint would be just as effective.

Sheed is injured and I assume Thomas is too given he hasn't played a minute yet.

smokes

Huge Member
I still don't think that gives chandler an excuse to play like an amputee. Just rest him if you don't want him to make an effort.

tumblr_lwg5pmGVcS1qzjix8.gif

Great 2nd quarter after a putrid 1st quarter. Let's put up two more quality quarters in the 2nd half and bury these pretenders.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yeah Melo! Bring us back. Props to Ray and Kidd as well. I really don't know what Novak's doing out there. Brewer needs a run over him, spacing or no.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Down by 18 now only 4. I'm liking how we nallin right now. The Nets don't know what hit them.

BTW Melo leads the NBA in offensive fouls.

Mr Bavetta we love u but take your talents on South beach hommie. At or age I hope I'm somewhere hot.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I still don't think that gives chandler an excuse to play like an amputee. Just rest him if you don't want him to make an effort.

The TC hate this year is over the top. We have one dependable centre that got in foul trouble early off BS calls. He's been playing impeccably well over the last 10 games, but as soon as something happens for which he can be blamed, he gets sicked by the Knick fan hounds. :shrug:

TakMan

Rotation player
Good close to the half. More of this please and not so much of the first quarter. Brooklyn shooting 60% FG yet only 14% from three. It's all happening inside so just pick up the defence from inside the three and particularly in the paint.

TakMan

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;258030 said:
The TC hate this year is over the top. We have one dependable centre that got in foul trouble early off BS calls. He's been playing impeccably well over the last 10 games, but as soon as something happens for which he can be blamed, he gets sicked by the Knick fan hounds. :shrug:

I don't hate Chandler. It's cos I know what he's capable of that makes me despair. He's got one rebound all half and that was on the attacking end. Remember this is an elite defender we're talking about. Expectations should be high. I agree he's been great on both ends over the past five games or so, but we're playing the Nets, and his defensive performance was identical in the first game. This is a must win game for various reasons.

smokes

Huge Member
In clutch time it's EXTREMELY important to have Tyson on the floor.

Not only can he get us stops but easy buckets when the defense is focused on Melo.

So yeah, when he's totally outnumbered by the other teams bigs, he's just going to have to play meekly for 3 quarters which does not suit his style of play. His athleticism and aggressiveness is what leads to his great defense and offense.

He's just playing smart.

What a stupid sequence for us. We get the lead and then give it back on a silver platter with bonehead plays.