• Knicks = Championship team, FagNets = 1st round Exit

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Beyonce could still get it

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Stop ****ing whining, Ray! You can't let DWil get a head of steam in transition cos you're crying. And now you foul him on penetration shooting!!!!!!!! WTF are you doing! ??

First quarter all over again. Reggie Evans' entire game is built around manipulating the refs, get over it. Play ball. We're enough better than this Nets squad to beat them and the refs if we play our game.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I wanna see us go big against this team. We elected for small ball last time, and it got us nothing but majorly out-rebounded.

Chandler
Sheed
Melo
Brewer
Kidd

attack the paint! Even for a 5 minute spell just to throw off the flow and establish a presence.

I know we're having a great season, but watching these guys play soft and stupid against the Rockets and now the Nets twice just plain pisses me off.

LeFlume

All Star
We should play zone D. Let them beat us from behind the arc..Not this "free basket" crap we're giving up in the paint.

Had the lead for a second, then gave it all back and more with dumb, sloppy play. We should be looking to close this one out in the 4th, instead we're still playing catch-up. Let's go Knicks!