Knicks V Lakers - Thu, Dec 13 - D'antoni dares show his mo in NYC.

+ rep poll: how many dimes will Ray have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend

Just to remind the apologist how sh*t could be so much worse..... In the end he spazzes over being asked about defense....

How the hell did this BUM get another headcoaching job in the NBA?
And by the LA Lakers at that?

Did the Lakers Buss actually believe Nash would have a quick recovery for a Bum-Celebrity-Coach that Nash/JJ/Marion/and Amare (Phoenix All-Stars) made famous from their own creative-talent and run-run sweat?

The Lakers wouldve been 10 times better hiring Rambis again ..
or keeping Mike Brown to see what he could do with a healthy Nash.

1) Woody vs Damnphoney -- Knicks
2) Tyson vs Howard -- Lakers
3) Sheed vs Hill -- even
4) Melo vs World-Peace -- Knicks
5) Kidd vs Kobe -- Lakers
6) Felton vs Duhon -- Knicks
7) Knicks bench vs Lakers bench -- Knicks
:gony: 4 to 2 for the WIN :gony:

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
The way D'Antoni's approaching the media, he's putting one foot into the grave already. Magic Johnson has already surfaced as a critic. Poor hire by Jim Buss, that kid's running that team into the ground. Ultimate kick in the face for this organization, is when Howard decides to walk next summer. I mean Dallas looks pretty darn good compared to the Lake Show. I don't even know if Nash can fix the problems they have.

Just to remind the apologist how sh*t could be so much worse..... In the end he spazzes over being asked about defense....

There are two things you don't do in this world and that is question Mr.Pringles about his defense and call Jaleel White Steve Urkel. They will both **** you up for it:gony:

Wargames

Starter
The way D'Antoni's approaching the media, he's putting one foot into the grave already. Magic Johnson has already surfaced as a critic. Poor hire by Jim Buss, that kid's running that team into the ground. Ultimate kick in the face for this organization, is when Howard decides to walk next summer. I mean Dallas looks pretty darn good compared to the Lake Show. I don't even know if Nash can fix the problems they have.

Oh yeah if Dwight leaves the Lakers will be done for a decade... Also not for nothing the Mav's do look like a better team on paper right now.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
I still can't believe the lakers chose him willingly over Phil Jackson.

Think about it. How seriously ****ED are the lakers if Dwight leaves at the end of the season? They have NO draft picks, and will have nothing but an old nash and Koby making about 45 million. They are beyond ****ed.

Jim Buss is on a power trip. When Jackson retired, Buss wanted to eliminate everything related to Jackson.....get rid of Brian Shaw, front office people who were Phil's men, completely cleaned house. Lakers front office is now a Bar and Grill of Jim's men, pretty sad for a once proud franchise, the kid's running that team into the ground.

Number3

Benchwarmer
DANTONI AND CHARLES BARKLEY at MSG tomorrow!!!! wow i wish i could be there.. who ever goes better start chants against them!!! The worst coach and our BIGGEST HATER!!!!!!!

CoolClyde

loser_toni.jpg

fu*cking scum*bag sh*itstache loser!!!
if he think Steve Nash is gonna be his savior...
well, he just might be... until Nash's back completely goes out.

seriously, the 'Stache and Nash might have worked
6 years ago... but with Gasol hurt, and no real PG (although
I've got Duhound on my fantasy team for sh*its and giggles),
how can the Lakers keep up with OKC or Memphis this year?
you know Popabitch is gonna outcoach Clamtoni like he's done
his entire career. Lakers will be lucky to make playoffs this year.

If the Man Handler can take care of Supermanic, and Brewer
can somehow keep Kobe under 30, Knicks have a good chance
of blowing out these west coast co*cksuckers.

Just saw a VERY long ESPN interview with Steven Assmith and Kobe,
where Kobe gives Melo props, says he deserves MVP, and how he enjoys
guarding him. watch the trueMelo dominate, watch Kobe's beef fail.

btw, where's that Laker/Knick fan, and what's his take on the Sh*itoni
takeover? hahahahahahahahahah, now YOU'RE stuck with him!!!

god, how i hate that coach.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You know what I'd love to see? MSG crowd chanting 'fire D'Antoni', it'd totally **** him up. Damn, that would be beyond great. :lol:

bigapple

Starter
that will be special night for whole MSG

Kobe spend in NBA almost 20 years and saw few generation from Jordan to Lebron and Melo . We all rememer last Reggie game @ MSG so which will be last for Kobe . I think Kobeless Lakers are done.Last win against Lakers @ MSG was without Melo Stat with Jeffries Fields Douglas and Lin .

LeFlume

All Star
You know what I'd love to see? MSG crowd chanting 'fire D'Antoni', it'd totally **** him up. Damn, that would be beyond great. :lol:

hahaha I agree. :beer:

I'm super amped up for this one. RUB IT IN Coach D's face..Run up the score and don't hold back..No Mercy rule here. :gony:

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I hope the Knicks don't sleep on the Lakers tonight just because they been losing. They are under fire and are bound to bounce back on someone, hopefully the Knicks will come ready to destroy

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
I hope the Knicks don't sleep on the Lakers tonight just because they been losing. They are under fire and are bound to bounce back on someone, hopefully the Knicks will come ready to destroy

Yea, lets hope that doesn't happen. That aside, the Lakers, the banners, the rings, the history and for some who were there a year ago, D'Antoni, they'll say it's just another game, but inside Melo, he'll be focused and ready, will he circle the wagon with the rest of the guys.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
We better not take them lightly, because they can play if they want to. They might play hard tonight on a national TV.
Like someone said before, if we lose to Dumbtony, i will
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Red

TYPE-A
8's yet another one!

Thanks for the feature, I'm sure you had many posts to choose from.

I feel a beating coming. I did call that for the game against Lin, however I didn't realize it was a 4 city in 5 nights game.

I still feel a beating coming.

On a side note I heard Artest's demo. It was aite he repped for Queens.