Knicks V Lakers - Thu, Dec 13 - D'antoni dares show his mo in NYC.

+ rep poll: how many dimes will Ray have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The only way I can see it working is like

Felton/Kidd/Prig
Kidd/Shumpert/Smith
Brewer/Smith/Melo
Melo/Amare/Sheed
Chandler/Amare/Sheed

Kinda disjointed though... Not really bothered with Camby, I don't see him playing for us when we're healthy.

The depth we have to cover injury is great, though. As Cope said against Washington, everyone's just gotta be ready. Camby was a playoff purchase, no doubt.

It's Shump's return that has me miffed the most, because I have Brewer and Smith on par in terms of being effective. Novak will be the one that is under the noose, IMO, because he is - pardon the rhetoric - one dimensional. There'll be games in which he's perfectly fit to play his outside role, but if the Knicks need to make a trade to get this to work, it's gotta be Steve.

I'd honestly prefer to keep Brewer than Novak, but with Smith's PO on the way this season, we might have to hang on to Novak as insurance for his potential departure.

Ah, not a fan of the Mike D'Antoni chant at MSG. Not sure the real intent, but just lay off the guy. He had his ups and downs here, but what's done is done. He was always a stand-up guy, not the least of which when he resigned and allowed us to move on to the Mike Woodson era.

smokes

Huge Member
Tyson Chandler winning the game for us with these tips down the stretch................................... COUGH