Knicks vs Rockets Mon, Dec 17 Game Thread:

Kiyaman

Legend
Why are people so sure Melo is out? Everywhere I looked doesn't have an update yet.

Our 18-5 Knicks have to beat the 11-12 Rockets without Melo in the lineup ..
Melo earned another game-off to rest his injury. This game we need to see
Novak, JR, Brewer, and Copeland step-up their game performance on offense/defense
replacing Melo for a WIN at the Garden.

Felton has not stepped-up his performance from his Bobcats daze, nor has
Felton prove to be a better team-player at the point than a rookie "Linsanity" ..
whomever disagree need to watch Felton performance for 5 straight games
without Amare or Melo in the lineup.
Felton's progress under Jason Kidd's tutledge is coming along slowly as a team-player
on both sides of the court, but the real test for Felton is tonight at MSG vs
the Rockets backcourt trio of Harden, Lin, and Toney Douglas ..
Will Felton take advantage of the Rockets backcourt weakness n flaws like the
Lottery Raptors did last night for a Raptors WIN?

Tonite's game at MSG is all on Felton's performance :crossfingers: ..
or should Woody give team-player Pablo 30 minutes of playingtime at the point for the Win.

KingCharles34

All Star
I like the way Deamons thinking here....I mean we're looking for revenge here so if we don't win by 30 I will most likely be done with the NBA until next year

bigapple

Starter
that was worst game in Houston

mentionet that Ewing was outplayed by Olajuwon but Knicks were up 3-2 and Rockets was lucky that Olajuwon bloked Starks 3pt shoot but game 7 was nightmare for Start

and Oneal was Swept by Olajuwon :)

i hope for more passes than foolish shots by Felton if Melo will not play.

LeFlume

All Star
Knicks are a double-digit favorite in Vegas. Knicks minus 10 as we speak. The game total is the same as the area code, 212

Knicks by A LOT :gony:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
I liked what Felton said about lin being back to MSG. His statement this time was better than his statement last time we played houston.

He basically said that he should get a warm standing ovation.

All i care about is felton being mentally wise not stupid like last time when he said before the game: "iam better than lin".

Melo or not, we got no excuse to waste a win tonight, how big is it? this really doesn't matter. We know we are better than houston, all we need now is keep this winning streak alive and keep being undefeated at our home court.

GO NYK..!!

bigapple

Starter
Lin was stopped totaly by Heat before title
and Felton send tsunami 6/10 treys and won vs heat and their floor.

and i read somewhere that current Knicks style which they r playing is very uncomfortable for heat to D

Rob Low

Rotation player
It looks like Melo is out again. I bought a friend of mine tickets to the Nets game for her birthday and she's a huge Melo fan. I hope he can suit up for that game

metrocard

Legend
Damn Rob, that blows.

Arroyo is my favorite player of all time, I attended 3 MSG games when he suited up for the Heat, Pistons, and Puerto Rico vs China. Chanted Carlos all game long.

This game we have to shut down Chandler Parsons. He's been on fire, not only that you can see his game developing (Florida produce some under the radar players like Lee, Parsons, Noah, etc)....Chandler can rebound, shooting, slash, got a little post game, pass the ball, and most importantly he steps up on defense. One of the most well rounded SF's in the NBA who hasn't even reached his ceiling yet, I think this guy goes under the radar because Rockets have two divas in Harden and Lin...if we shut down Parsons, we have in this game in the bag.

Kiyaman

Legend
Lin was stopped totaly by Heat before title
and Felton send tsunami 6/10 treys and won vs heat and their floor.

and i read somewhere that current Knicks style which they r playing is very uncomfortable for heat to D

The style we r playing is the same style Shaq & Penny played when Olyjuwan 4-0 them in the FINALS .. the 3-ball wouldnt drop when they needed it the most.

knicksin60

Starter
The style we r playing is the same style Shaq & Penny played when Olyjuwan 4-0 them in the FINALS .. the 3-ball wouldnt drop when they needed it the most.

The Magic could have easily won game 1 of that series if Nick Anderson knew how to hit ft's. I think their youth and inexperience caused them to lose that series.