Knicks vs Rockets Mon, Dec 17 Game Thread:

That airball exchange kind of sums up the game so far for me. Both teams chugging along as sloppy as possible, Rockets just seem to be a little better at it than us. I wonder if we'll manage to crack 12 points for the quarter.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Why the F are we rushing everything? I know the Rox love to run and gun but we ought to stick to our game instead of playing D'Antoni ball all over again...

No it was not. We needed to do something. He should have knocked him out cold..Charleas Oakley style...:gony:

Stuff the ball into his smiling face then. Don't give a guy 2 shots and the ball when he's just going to bounce the ball off his own leg into the crowd if you let him finish his drive.

Do you get a flop warning for throwing back your head in a whiplash motion when there was no contact to even remotely make that kind of motion actually happen?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Oh, that was nasty. Wort quarter I've seen since early last season. But what are we to expect with 4 key players on the bench? And this one's not even close to over. Everything will depend, however, upon how this 3rd quarter pans out.

It's gonna have to be executed near perfectly on both ends, but you can not count out this Knicks team, even as depleted as they are.

knicksin60

Starter
The Rockets will probably win this game and then go on a 6 game losing streak. Nothing is worse than watching a below .500 team who just finished losing to one of the worst teams in the NBA look like the '72 Lakers against the supposedly best team in the East Conference.

Red

TYPE-A
I hate to say it...

but Felton's on ball defense looks suspect.

Let me find out we have a glaring weakness:shrug:

If this keeps up, we must address it.

LeFlume

All Star
GAME OVER :barf: I'm off to Monday Night Football and I hate the Jets :barf:

what ever..This is heartbreaking :boohoo: