Knicks vs Rockets Mon, Dec 17 Game Thread:

bigapple

Starter
i just wanted to tell that this game was fooked by FELTON only

he was not focused on team effort but HIS OWN that he is better or worse than LIN

i was extermely irritated watching felton and thiking DUDE - this rocket team is 50/50 chance for playoff and u thinking bout who is better.

there was diffrent FELTON @ Heat and both game in Houston and NY.

anyway this team need more fastbreaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wtVkZ7rQg

have u seen even once such fastbreak with Knicks?

@smokes good to know that u r european :) but british is a bit diffrent than american too but stop it :)

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
i just wanted to tell that this game was fooked by FELTON only

he was not focused on team effort but HIS OWN that he is better or worse than LIN

i was extermely irritated watching felton and thiking DUDE - this rocket team is 50/50 chance for playoff and u thinking bout who is better.

there was diffrent FELTON @ Heat and both game in Houston and NY.

anyway this team need more fastbreaks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wtVkZ7rQg

have u seen even once such fastbreak with Knicks?

@smokes good to know that u r european :) but british is a bit diffrent than american too but stop it :)

Wow where to begin with that.....

Jumpers were not falling for anyone, not Felton, not Novak, not Kidd nor JR Smith. Was quite clear at the start of the 2ND qt if the Knicks were going to beat the Rockets we had to get our sh!t together on D. We didn't and that was all she wrote.

As for Fast breaks...ummmm how does that work with this squad??? This squad we'll never win a track meet, keys for Knicks are simple fundamentals i.e good D, few turn overs and good ball movement.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
As an international NYK fan, I don't appreciate the language mocking against people whose English isn't even their 1st language.

And I assure you all, it would be hilarious as fukc to see a foreigner trying to speak my Arabic language as an example.

And i would also laugh at myself when I try to speak Chinese for example.

So come on guys, you are better than that. Lets just focus on our knicks in a friendly environment.