Knicks vs Rockets Mon, Dec 17 Game Thread:

It just looks like low effort on our end. Might have something to do with the 5 rotation players we don't have available, but you got to go harder than they're going right now.

Nix

Rookie
Jets offense looks better than the Kincks right now. This team turns into an embarrassment against the Rockets I dont get it. No D awful offense.

metrocard

Legend
Worst quarter of the season for us. We're playing with no identity or purpose. Someone needs to slap these guys.

Starks

Starter
I'm actually a kinda pleased to see Lin playing well. That said I fully expect Knicks to regroup in second half and Lin to cool off then as well. Just as long as Knicks win, let Jeremy enjoy his return to the city and team that made him

I feel like everyone keeps giving the Rockets too much credit. We're just playing terrible. I'm not even sure the Rockets are actually doing anything to make it happen. In fact, I think they've done as little as possible to take advantage of it. A more solid team would be beating us by about 25.

My days of saying nice things about Lin are long over, but still, that shot by Chandler on him was unnecessary and stupid.

LeFlume

All Star
My days of saying nice things about Lin are long over, but still, that shot by Chandler on him was unnecessary and stupid.

No it was not. We needed to do something. He should have knocked him out cold..Charleas Oakley style...:gony: