Knicks vs Nets 12/19 BATTLE OF THE BOROUGHS HYPE MACHINE!

How many virgins await Crazy⑧s in heaven?

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
One of the more impressive aspects of the game for me was Melo in the 3rd. He didn't take a shot for 6 and a half minutes, as soon as he got an open look he launched it and drained it. Never looked frustrated in the quarter even though the Nets entire plan was just to make him give up the ball.

CoolClyde

loved this game. props to wood son for taking felton out and keeping junior swish in.
although feltip was missing, i thought he was taking good shots, and his dishing was excellent!
the 3-headed PG was in effect tonight, it's up to coach wood to know when to rest and play the combos.

but tonight belonged to the Man Handler, he took over the 3rd quarter and the Knicks never looked back.
those tap-outs are so very key, and some of his lob-dunks (c/o Feltip and Kidd) were AMAZING!
that backwards dunk has GOT to be #1 senor ochos!

Melo played very smart, only got caught in a couple double-teamed iso's, but eventually shot
and scored when he was free, and that was the difference.

Junior Swish with one of his best games of the season, both on offense and defense, not taking
too many bad shots, driving and thriving, hitting good shots. loved his game.

Hope in Copeland, the rook making most of his minutes with CLUTCH baskets. i like him being part of the rotation.

somehow DEFENSITY reared it's awesome head in the second half, i think the combo of
Junior Swish, Kidd, Prigger, Copeland and CHANDLER really made a difference, esp on the perimeter D.
there were a few stops where the crowd was well aware of the defensity and cheered as much as a offensive basket.
ya gotta love that as a Knicks fan.

defensity.jpg

sorry i don't post during the game, i'm usually watching on DVR to avoid commercials.
but i think it's important for KO members to comment either way, before, during or after the games.
I'd like to have a live chat during the game, i'm thinking of doing that for my game thread in Jan vs Celtdicks.

great game!! fu*ck the nyets!

smokes

Huge Member
sorry i don't post during the game, i'm usually watching on DVR to avoid commercials.
but i think it's important for KO members to comment either way, before, during or after the games.
I'd like to have a live chat during the game, i'm thinking of doing that for my game thread in Jan vs Celtdicks.

great game!! fu*ck the nyets!

I also thought having a live chat would be awesome on the site, for games specifically, although it might reduce the activity of the game threads.

Kinda surprised this game got 5 pages :?

Kiyaman

Legend
Here's another stat for you, 0 points.

Zero points for Kris Humphries. Melo did great playing defense today. Melo for MVP!!!!! :gony:

Will u give it a rest with this Melo 4 MVP .... How about Woody for coach of the year .. when the lineup of Melo, Amare, and Chandler gell to go on a 6 game winning streak then we all (KO forum) could push for Melo 4 MVP.

I will admit .. Game-Ball goes to Melo, his presence energize teammates to have confidence in each other .. the ball movement reach the peak of outstanding ..
Great Knicks Game

Jason Kidd finally gave us some spurts at the point (Kidd is the undercover team-leader of 19 WINS out of 25 games), while I give it to Melo for steping-up to lead our frontcourt bigmen for the WIN.
:gony:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm going to comment on something different I saw last night. Copeland was much better with Novak's minutes. You have a player who doesn't just statue himself in the corner, but drives to the bakset with the possibility of drawing fouls. He can also hit the 3 as well. Not completely knocking Novak but i liked what I saw from Copeland in terms of his movement and how that affected the way the Nets had to defend. I think Woodson might be starting to realize that he has a great option in Copeland when he wants to keep a shooter on the floor and at the same time a threat to finish in the paint.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Will u give it a rest with this Melo 4 MVP .... How about Woody for coach of the year .. when the lineup of Melo, Amare, and Chandler gell to go on a 6 game winning streak then we all (KO forum) could push for Melo 4 MVP.

I will admit .. Game-Ball goes to Melo, his presence energize teammates to have confidence in each other .. the ball movement reach the peak of outstanding ..
Great Knicks Game

Jason Kidd finally gave us some spurts at the point (Kidd is the undercover team-leader of 19 WINS out of 25 games), while I give it to Melo for steping-up to lead our frontcourt bigmen for the WIN.
:gony:

Like it or not Melo is making his MVP push dropping 45% from deep damn:) but game ball may go to Woody for realizing Feltip was too small to hadle D-will and subbing in jr swish.... That was the kind of switch celebrity coach mike damnphony would refuse to make....big difference how our Knicks close out games this season!!!

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Woodson also made risky decision starting Copeland the other day.

This is a coach willing to take chances and make uncomfortable decisions.

bigapple

Starter
thank u new york for that game

end of world just came into my room my tv went down
i got no signal from satellite just wonderfull christmas