Bulls @ Knicks 12/21 7:30PM "The DZ Friday Night Show"

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
The main reason we lost was because we started with no effort, went down by 10 very quickly, and after that it was too late against very well coached, determined probably best defensive team
Of course Feltons 3 assists that came in garbage time didnt help and again he took 21 shots. This guy is a joke right now and untill the coach does something about it we are not winning anything.
Hate to be negative again, but it is what it is unfortunately.

bigapple

Starter
i read somewhere that D-Will dont like "style of playing" what Avery Wants

but D-Will admits he is playing worse and its not that D-Will will be playing better but Avery can be simply fired

elcol

Rotation player
Its clear the knicks are not an elite defensive team like they were in the first few games of the season, holding teams under 90 for the first five games or so. Now we look more like '10 dantoni or Gentry's suns, outscoring the opponent is simply not the right way to play the game. We really missed Sheed and even Camby. Small line-ups simply won't work forever..

metrocard

Legend
It's funny how people think Carmelo is MVP candidate...3 rebs 1 ast lol he will always be a volume shooter nothing more...

Carmelo has lead the best team in the East...he's worthy of a MVP just based on that. He may not have high stats in assist and rebounds, but he comes to play at 100% or 80% health...you have to respect that.

I've lost respect for LeBron because he doesn't play physical defense at anymore, despite him having the best tools in the NBA. LeBron has gone two weeks without fouling anyone...fouls are apart of the game and it's natural. LeBron's game to me is becoming superficial and so hollywood...of course he's better than Melo, but Melo gets respect like how Arturo Gatti got respected. Gatti went to war unable to breathe with a blood nose and two eyes he couldn't see out of. I don't think LeBron is a warrior, maybe the fame totally propagated him...which is smart, dude is a bank, why sacrifice his body for us? He already got it made, got the ring...they call him the King.

I just back up Melo now because dude is going through a war against the refs, the doubters, facing injuries and trying to get the Knicks a championship with the 2nd best player on the team being Tyson Chandler where as guys like Durant and James get to play with Westbrook, Wade, Bosh, Ibaka, etc.

I support Melo because he's giving 100%, if he wasn't...I would bump the Carmelo Anthony is the New Glen Robinson thread.