Trade for curry

Eddie Curry is on the trading block and he would be a good pick up for the knicks. Matching salaries and talent for the trade would be tough. One possible secenario is trading Kurt Thomas, Nazr Mohammed, Bruno SUndov and a first round pick for Eddie Curry and Antonio Davis. The Bulls can dump Davis' huge contract and the knicks can pick up Eddie Curry who is turning the corner in his career.

dacash

Benchwarmer
while i like the fact curry would be a great pick up.and antonio davis a great back up. we have to admit the curry would come being an underachiever . who has recently gotten in shape,then demanded a pay raise out of chicago.then look at the fact that k thomas has been extremely productive. i know curry is younger and has a great upside but do we really want to give up the leadership and hustle that k thomas is showing for someone who may be a bust? but if we do get him and the choice is between thomas and sweetney lol i guess thomas is gone. lol. oh is it true that we got e rob? also from chicago? and do u ppl think big dog would fit instead of t thomas?

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Its tempting to think that the Knicks could get a hold of a powerful big man. I remember last season, whenever the Knicks played the Bulls, Curry was killing us. Anyways, although I feel Curry got some skills and is a good player, I don't know if its worth Kurt Thomas...definetely not Sweetney, thats just out of the question. But Kurt is the heart of the defense man, everytime someone blows by one of our guards you can count on Kurt being there trying to help out. What was that? Four blocks last game??? Anyways...whenever the refs call a charge on the opposite team...look who is on the floor smilling.....KRAZY EYES THATS WHO....

I say hang on to Kurt and Sweetney....try to trade Tim and Penny and keep it moving...

6thman

Benchwarmer
I read that Isiah proposed Nazr for Curry!
That would be very interesting but Paxton said no, he wants Kurt or Sweet to be part of the trade! Hell no!! We ain't gonna trade Kurt or Sweet!!

I hope we can get this young center!!!

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
If throwing in Kurt with Nazr would get Curry ...I say do it in a second...yea, I love KT but, he is not the difference maker...we need a legit center and Curry would be that...heck, look at the high school guys who really didn't blossom until their 2nd team...JO and T MAc to name two...now Curry might not be thosse guys; but, he is better than we have...

Curry
Sweet
Trev
Craw
Steph

I would go with that in a flash...and it could be the lineup for the next 5 years...that is what it takes...

that line up is to young thoo.. we need a leader but stilll, with knicks making all theise trades would make them the next team USA and they would fail we should just keep what we have and not change alot but adding curry woulnt hurt

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
The only thing I'm worried about is this:

Curry is in a contract year and has not showed up. Do the Knicks need him to come here and be really inaffective and play when he wants to? I don't feel Curry's the answer. Most people when they here negatives things with there name attached, they get mad, then get even. Curry so far, seems to be okay with everything. This is the pros, you gotta motivate yourself.