Timbertrolls @ The Knickerbockers

smokes

Huge Member
This is the second time this has happened in a Knicks game right? Or maybe I was watching some game on national TV with Breen calling it.

Seriously, just end the game lol. This crap is such an anticlimax to a great game.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Unfortunately I couldn't catch most of the game as I had some issues with the NBA Game Time app on my Xbox, but it was a great win nonetheless.
:gony:

CoolClyde

some thoughts on this game:
Knicks barely scraped out the win. if not for Melo's 4Q heroics, this would have been a loss
against a pretty good team playing without one of the best rebounders/scorers
in the league in KLove. Damn Peckerbitch is a beast! the Man Handler could NOT contain him!
Alexy Shred is a good damn baller! thanks Metro for giving him up to me in Fantasy. It killed me
to see him and Ridnour, my other Min fantasy player, keep dishing, swishing and racking up points.

for 3Q, it seemed Knicks were sleepwalking, Melo not hitting, Brewer and Kidd invisible,
Chandler not bounding, Felton missing, Novak doing nothing... only JR seemed to have the gas
the make things happen, driving, hitting, diming. another great game for Swish.

but the 4Q proved to be the turning point, with Melo coming alive and the Knicks playing D.
even Felton hit some shots, 7-15, 15 pts, 2 bounds, 2 dimes, 1 steal (4 TO) in 39 minutes.
as opposed to Kidd, who Felton haters are screaming to start at PG, 0-3, 0 points, 6 bounds, 2 steals, 1 dime in 34 minutes.

even coach Wood Son said Felton is going thru a tough period, playing hurt, but he's sticking with him.
but there are so many wannabe GM's on this board who know better than Woody and just complain.
Clyde Frazier saying how Felton has both hands wrapped after games, the broadcasting team making
a point that the man is playing hurt. but he's a bulldog who i still think is one of the best PG's as far
as lane penetration is concerned. his easy missed shots will start falling again, and his 3 shot will return.
believe in Felton, believe in Wood Son, believe in a winning Knicks team.
if 20-6 is something to complain about, you've got problems.

don't know why Copeland sat the whole game, along with Priggy who only got 4 minutes.
that is a winning combo that needs to be exploited when starters are resting. IMHO.

I really didn't know if Knicks were gonna pull this one out, there were points when Minny just
couldn't miss. thankfully there are 4 quarters, and Melo needs to keep shooting no matter what.

a tough win on the home court. as we edge closer to the new year, we edge closer to
the return of STAT and SHUMP and GUMBY. let's hope Knicks can stay true to form for
west coast trip and kick some ass in 2013.

merry christmas everyone!:afro:

bigapple

Starter
i hope they wont play agaist Lakers like vs Bulls and Rockets

felton and his TO MANY brainless shots.

why copeland is not playing

novak is playing less and less

brewer looks like is making only 3s

we need sheed back

why thomas is playing instead copelan

Lakers are now stronger in offence Nash Gasol but i read that they still playing no D Bobcats Warriors could with against them .

1 thing we were loosing with Bulls even 27 but Hawks simply destroyed them and its was 25 in 3q i dont get that.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
1 thing we were loosing with Bulls even 27 but Hawks simply destroyed them and its was 25 in 3q i dont get that.

Waste of time to make such comparisons.

Heat have lost to the Wizards, Rockets lost to the Laughtors.

Most games come down to which side excuses the crucial fundamentals i.e D, turnovers and focus. For the Knicks all about defence. 16-2 record when the boys hold opponents under 100 points, 4-5 record when conceding 100 or more points.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Ray should try to settle a little more often, his fade away shots, off the screen jumpers or tear drops make him look careless and have a negative impact on his shooting percentage. IMO that's what bigapple was trying to say and it's hard not to admit he has some point.

CoolClyde

Ray should try to settle a little more often, his fade away shots, off the screen jumpers or tear drops make him look careless and have a negative impact on his shooting percentage. IMO that's what bigapple was trying to say and it's hard not to admit he has some point.

don't agree. his shots are not bad, they're just not falling right now.
i don't see him forcing many shots at all. IMHO.