Timbertrolls @ The Knickerbockers

deamon

Benchwarmer
Felton has bad shot selection, book it!
Half of his jumpshots are bad, sometimes those shots fall in, but most of them? Only shake head. It looks like I don't know his passing for alley oop to invisible guy or making shot.

CoolClyde

what's with all the deletions Metro? did you take your Felton hate to the current game? hah!

at least Feltip has one of the best Assist/TO ratios in the league. that's a positive.

it's time to stop posting here fellas. let's let this thread close and move on,
we continue the discussion and Felton dissing elsewhere. like the Knicks/Lakers thread
and official Felton thread.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
what's with all the deletions Metro? did you take your Felton hate to the current game? hah!

at least Feltip has one of the best Assist/TO ratios in the league. that's a positive.

we continue the discussion and Felton dissing elsewhere. like the Knicks/Lakers thread

Don't let that assist to turnover ratio fool u. The thing with turnovers is giving the opposition extra possessions and while he doesn't turn the ball over he takes an ill advised shot in which it has the same effect as a turnover, ultimately its a wasted possesion on our part. I hate Felton

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

metrocard

Legend

I didn't realize I posted in the wrong thread.