David Lee

metrocard

Legend
im not a video editor nor would i oblige. being tho that i have a real life outside the internet. im sure rick brunson has enough highlights(maybe not on youtube) to put together a few good plays to look like an all star. however the fact that you 2(tweedledee and tweedledum) continue to go at me, just flatters me and will do more for me then any rep point. thank you very much.... now back to the original dialogue the rendered a response from you. stat vs david lee. if stat conitnues to just stand around out there and very minimal contributions then he doesnt deserve for anyone to have his back when being compared to someone he should be better then. therefore i may end up realizing david lee is better. cant defend against his injuries and lack of tenacity.

I just showed you a video of Marbury scoring 50 points against Kobe and Shaq and tying the game with an incredible 3pt shot.

What has Rick Brunson done compared to that?

We all have real lives outside of this, congrats. But it doesn't really make sense to say something that stupid...I just hope you were being sarcastic. Not trying to bust your balls here, you're a great poster. But Rick Brunson? career 3rd string PG, Marbury is 21st all time in the NBA in assist. a career 20 and 8 PG. You never played professional ball, so it doesn't look credible on your part to say what Marbury has done is easy and accomplishable; most people haven't.

David Lee basically sustained his career by his passing skills, rebounding, shooting, and post moves. His defense isn't good yet, but it's improved. David Lee is playing up to his contract. I was hyped about STAT just like everyone else, but we forgot to take notice Phoniex fans werent sad that STAT left, they knew injuries were going to plague him and he was at the end of his superstardom.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I just showed you a video of Marbury scoring 50 points against Kobe and Shaq and tying the game with an incredible 3pt shot.

What has Rick Brunson done compared to that?

We all have real lives outside of this, congrats. But it doesn't really make sense to say something that stupid...I just hope you were being sarcastic. Not trying to bust your balls here, you're a great poster. But Rick Brunson? career 3rd string PG, Marbury is 21st all time in the NBA in assist. a career 20 and 8 PG. You never played professional ball, so it doesn't look credible on your part to say what Marbury has done is easy and accomplishable; most people haven't.

David Lee basically sustained his career by his passing skills, rebounding, shooting, and post moves. His defense isn't good yet, but it's improved. David Lee is playing up to his contract. I was hyped about STAT just like everyone else, but we forgot to take notice Phoniex fans werent sad that STAT left, they knew injuries were going to plague him and he was at the end of his superstardom.

I'm aware of what steph has a done. But anyone can put together of a player and make them look good. Every draft they do it to all the prospects. But he flamed out like amare is doing. How does that validate his username. It doesn't but a username doesn't need validation, it was just a ribshot. That's like me posting footage of amare and using that to help my arguement against david lee. Because it's there. Starbury also ate vaseline and streamed himself dancing very questionably michael Jackson. The starbury username had nothing to do with him as a player in his prime. Moreso how he is percieved as a player overall which isn't a good look

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

metrocard

Legend
I'm aware of what steph has a done. But anyone can put together of a player and make them look good. Every draft they do it to all the prospects. But he flamed out like amare is doing. How does that validate his username. It doesn't but a username doesn't need validation, it was just a ribshot. That's like me posting footage of amare and using that to help my arguement against david lee. Because it's there. Starbury also ate vaseline and streamed himself dancing very questionably michael Jackson. The starbury username had nothing to do with him as a player in his prime. Moreso how he is percieved as a player overall which isn't a good look

You're not understanding.

It's not good.

It's excellent.
Those are videos of Marbury at his best, dude was a hell of a player and it's not fair to him to discredit his game. Marbury can eat baby sh*t on camera, it doesn't relate to his game. Marbury was one of the most unique PG's in our decade. Strongest at his position and incredible footwork and movement...he would of made a hell of a boxer.

Amare and Lee are closer than Marbury and Brunson...but really, not much to add to this convo.

Do you think Amar'e can play his way into making himself trade bait?

I don't know what's the market for him right now...last time i heard, Philly was interested but that was months ago.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
They're waaaay closer then rick brunson and steph. i know that, i wasn't trying to imply any differently but with YouTube and the video editing software. Someone could attempt to make that case... We're stuck with that. For better or for worse.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Lee finished with 24pts 10rebs and 2stl against Blazers, limiting Aldridge to 7pts on 3-14 shooting.

I hope he will be All-Star this season he truly deserves it.