hard january

bigapple

Starter
Spurs visit town Nets again Bulls 2x Celtics [doesnt matter that they have been doomed by Kings ]Magic again and Hawks

best scenario keeping just under Heat unless they will be loosing games.

positive really few days off between game onces even 4.

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks beat the Spurs, Heat and Nets without a full roster. The Celtics are far from the team that gave the Knicks trouble over the last couple of seasons. The Magic are a terrible team. The only teams that I will worry about are the Bulls and Hawks.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I think we will win most of these games, but were going to miss Felton.

He may have bad shot selections that makes you want to rip his head off sometimes but Felton always finds a way of getting down in the paint (either finishes with a Lob to chandler, floater or layup)

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
The Knicks beat the Spurs, Heat and Nets without a full roster. The Celtics are far from the team that gave the Knicks trouble over the last couple of seasons. The Magic are a terrible team. The only teams that I will worry about are the Bulls and Hawks.

Correct butthat doesnt mean that they sux

hardest game will be Spurs without Chanlder ? i just read that Chalnder sprained ankle

Magic terible team how worse are Kings which they led with us +27

Melo said personal he is preparing for revenge against Bulls
"like Bruce Lee said never fight with opponent using emotions and anger"

Full roster can come in end of april when Stat Sheed will be most needed with Melo.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Full roster can come in end of april when Stat Sheed will be most needed with Melo.

They need PT together at least a month prior to that or there'll be issues all over again with continuity and cognition.

What you've suggested is something I do not want to see happen.

bigapple

Starter
wanted to mean that we need full roster to 7 game war agaist heat than vs balzers and spurs

looks like vs Spurs no MElo no stat? then who kidd prigioni copeland and jr only?

LeFlume

All Star
Future is bright, #1 is BACK!!!!

alg_amare_stoudemire_mitch.jpg

Starks

Starter
Well guys all I can say is that this will be the month that defines us. Were we playing over our heads in these early games? We are about to find out. Also, I don't think we can fully blame troubles on injuries. Having a roster this old makes injuries just a standard part of the team. Managing them by filling in the holes is what is demanded by this roster. I'm still hopeful to come out of Jan leading the division but if we don't then maybe there was something to this "Knicks will fall at some point" story we have been hearing about all year. This is on Woodson

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Defensively we suck, we need to see Brewer more. 10-11 minutes a night, needs to be more like 20-24 especially with Felton out.

erivera

Benchwarmer
Defensively we suck, we need to see Brewer more. 10-11 minutes a night, needs to be more like 20-24 especially with Felton out.

brewer is starting, and not providing anything offensively or defensively. there's a reason woodson is going with jr 4 minutes into the game.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
brewer is starting, and not providing anything offensively or defensively. there's a reason woodson is going with jr 4 minutes into the game.

5 points in 12 minutes of play, not enough? Its more glaring when the starter in place of Felton is Thomas. There's no penetrator to create shots. Start JR and then Brewer more minutes off the bench?

platnumn

Benchwarmer
WOODSON WILL NOT START JR. End of discussion.

The smart decision is to start a combo of Brewer/Copeland or Brewer/Camby to play alongside Melo, Tyson, and Kidd. Depending on whether you want to go big or small you have the bodies to make it work.

Then you have Prigs, STAT, Cope, JR coming off the bench to bolster.... Then you mix Chandler or Camby a little here and a little there.

I don't think Thomas should be in the rotation right now. And I think Novak should be seeing more like 4-6 minutes rather than the 20-24 minutes he's been getting.

Woodson is not stupid, he will figure it out. We have A LOT of talent, A LOT of depth, and a lot of work yet to figure out which pairings work best together.

bigapple

Starter
but that looses is nothing agaist Woodson its players matter they have to fullfil his wishes

1st half in Kings town was disaster

where are Knicks from blowout Heat

where are knicks with b2b sweep of Pilly

or win against Spurs

dont u think 4 days off without playing is too much time?

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Not when you have guys who are banged up with a broken defense and too many bodies/too little minutes.

It's valuable time for Woody to work on rotations, schemes, and ways to help the team regain their defensive composure.