Thread topic of the year

Carpenter Award - poster who makes the most interesting threads

Feud of the year - which posters had the best fights

GifMan Award Poster who post the best give

Replier of the year self explanatory.

MVP - best poster on ko.com​

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Rookie of the year 21 Shump Street! Dude's not only a fellow countryman, but a top notch poster. Great addition to the site, and hopefully sticks it out (pause) for a long while. :lol:

Best Comedic Performance- aka funniest poster - KS3 and CoolClyde. Same every year. These mofos are just classic in their own ways. Clyde is cheesy and delicious, KingStarbury3 is worryingly rapey.

Villian of the year Den318 and InGodsHands. I booted Den318 because he's a troll f*ckwit, and InGodsHands is just a moron with the social skills of a neutered fart bag. Apparently fart bags have balls.

Tyson award - Poster who wins every debate......Pfffffffff.......Red? smokes? I dunno? :shrug:

Most Controversial
Ummmmmmmmmmmm...........Kiya's conspiracies maybe? Oh f*ck no.......ronoranina! Piped up hard about STARMELO's rep system tweaking. They took it excellently well, but that was a friggin' mission for me as a mod to deal with. :lol:! Classic KO controversy case!

Best Mod - Rady. The man deserves a million sloppy BJs.

Best Name - I Hate Joakim Noah! :lol:

Worst Name - InGodsHands. Equally as sh*t as his overall presence.

RZA Award - Metrocard researches his sh*t. It's good because you can learn something alongside him as he digs in to his debating.

Red, I think, is the best at deducing something simply by applying thought to it.

Thread topic of the year STARMELO have completely f*cked the rep system!

Carpenter Award - Red.

Feud of the year - Smokes V Metrocard in the Fantasy League thread. Loved it.

GifMan Award NYk_Reloaded718.

Replier of the year smokes. Hands down. Really put in this year. Runner up, NYk_Reloaded718.

MVP

SMOKES! I had him at the top of the list before he made his video for the most recent BKN game, but that tipped it in to a landslide. He replies, is active, posts a lot, deducts and researches, comments at length.

Hands down the MVP for 2012, IMO.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Thanks for the shout out Crazy! Sorry fellas i've been spending my summer & Christmas snorkelling in the Whitsunday's and Great Barrier Reef so i've been absent on and off for a few weeks.

As you can imagine my sexual organs peaked watching Jr's late heroics against Phoenix and equally retract against Jason mother****in Thompson's effort.

For my MVP in comes in a 3 way tie between Crazy8s, NYK Reloaded and Knicksin60, all keep this site running with insightful posts and humour on the down and quiet days. Crazy with his terrific humour, NYK_Reloaded with his up to date injury and recovery reports and Knicksin60 with his constant work in the "Today in Knicks history" thread.

Best fued & best thread title is easily STARMELO has completely ****ed the rep system!

Worst poster is a tie between the twat himself in Den318 and REALHEAT.

Starks

Starter
Is it too late to add more categories?

Thread fail of the year
gif of the year
Most Improved Poster
KO village idiot award (to the poster who constantly gets proven wrong)
Lazurus award (posters that returned from the dead)
Best game thread creator (the most contentious award)

happy new year fellas

KingCharles34

All Star
Rookie of the year- aka best new poster - ORANGEBLOB (Was a flaming f*ggot when he first joined, i wanted to put a rusty nail down his peehole. But hes turned it around and is the 1st rookie i can think of even though im not even entirely sure that hes a rookie

Best Comedic Performance- aka funniest poster - Im actually gonna go with Kiyaman here, some of his posts are on the low type funny

Villian of the year- poster everyone hates the most - Ron Ron (Starmelo backfired on him)

Tyson award - Poster who wins every debate - TO BE ANSWERED

Most Controversial
- KingStarbury3

Best Mod - So many great new mods this year, i cant even choose. Actually Ill go with Rady, he made some great selections by making Metrocard, Crazy8's, CoolClyde and RunningJumper mods

Best Name - Poster with the best screename - Stephon Marbury or any name with Starbury in it

Worst Name - poster with the worst name - RealHeat

RZA Award - poster who drops the most knowledge on their topics - Crazy8's/Metrocard (I gotta vote for both of u here, both of you...im not even sure if insightful's the word. You guys drop alotta knowledge here

Thread topic of the year - Starmelo has completely f*cked the Rep System

Carpenter Award - poster who makes the most interesting threads - Crazy8's hands down

Feud of the year - which posters had the best fights - TO BE ANSWERED

GifMan Award Poster who post the best give - NYK_Reloaded (one of my favorite posters, always comes through with the gifs)

Replier of the year self explanatory. - NYKnicks17. Hes a legend

MVP - best poster on ko.com - TO BE ANSWERED

MSG's worst posters of the year: NickKnicks, Den318, RealHeat (more names to be added)

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Rookie of the year- 21 Shump street

Honorable metions - JAYNCE, Orangeblobman

Best Comedic Performance- Kingstarbury

Honorable mention- COOLCLYDE

Villian of the year- Den318

Honorable mentions Ingodshand, Rono

Tyson award - Smokes

Most Controversial - Kiyaman

Best Mod - Crazy8s

Honorable mentions Metro, Coolclyde (All the mods are actually great)

Best Name - Nyk_reloaded718 :machinegun:

Worst Name - DEn318 ,

Honorable mention realheat

RZA Award - RED

Honorable mentions Metro, Kiya, Starks

Thread topic of the year- Starmelo has completely f*cked the Rep System

Honorable mention - Knicks dont match rockets offer for Lin

Carpenter Award - Crazy8's

Feud of the year - Rono vs Starmelo

GifMan Award Poster- Kingstarbury
th_carmeloweird.png

(shout out to Amareforpresident for his created signature pictures that he made for everyone)

Replier of the year
- Smokes

Honorable mentions Ca7, Dzwonson, Kiyaman, 21 shump street

MVP - Crazy8's

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Rookie of the year- 21 Shump Street

Best Comedic Performance- tie between CC and KS3

Villian of the year- Rono

Tyson award - Metro but only because he never stops, also Red

Most Controversial- Rono

Best Mod - 8's

Best Name - BananaSauce

Worst Name - ronoranina

RZA Award - Red

Thread topic of the year- StarMelo has ****ed the rep system, hatin ass bitch

Carpenter Award - 8's, all his threads lead to great discussions

Feud of the year - Rono v StarMelo, also MetroStern vs the fantasy league

GifMan Award Poster- NYK_Reloaded

Replier of the year- Red

MVP - I think Red was just on his **** mainly lately, he's been the one I've seen go the hardest in his posts this year good work boy

LeFlume

All Star
Rookie of the year- 21 Shump Street

Best Comedic Performance - King Starbury3

Villian of the year - "quiggle" or what ever his name was - effin troll

Tyson award - Metrocard

Best Name - 21 Shump Street

Worst Name - LINvincible or (any name with Lin/heat/celtic) :barf:

RZA Award - Metrocard/Crazy 8's/CA7

Thread topic of the year - f*cked the Rep System thread

Carpenter Award - Crazy 8's

MVP - Metro, Crazy, DzWonson, (the GT dudes) and the rest of us..WE ARE MVP :gony:

metrocard

Legend
Surprising how many raves the StarMelo thread got...very interesting. Keep the votes coming in folks!

Can't wait to hear Clyde's votes :lol:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm fine with it. We can have an end of season "props" thread, in which posters give props and thanks etc to those they think have deserved it.

CoolClyde

fyi, i never participate in these awards because it's too hard for me to decide who'd better than anyone else at posting. I think everyone on this forum, even guy's i've had minor beefs with (no homo), contributes more or less equally, depending on their take on a player or situation.

however, i will point out the king of game threads, Crazy 8's, is the master of this forum, and has raised the bar for anyone who has contemplated making a GT.

Loco Ochos is also the best mod, as he consistently makes new and interesting threads and keeps order more than any of us moderates, other than Rady, who as the owner and creator of this KO forum, is like the god who oversees all.

I would like to give props to Red for his posts filled with insights and knowledge, to Metrocard for being the best bully, most reputable and opinionated poster, to Smokes for his overall great posting (and for creating the greatest fantasy team i've ever seen), to King Starbury3 for making me laugh all the time, Paul1355 and OldTimer for their well thought-out observations, p0nder for his fantastic p0ndering, DZWons Son for putting it out there Rotterdam style, CA7 for keeping it real and interesting, Knicks4Life_1985 for his tireless contributions, StEpHoN mArBuRy for being who he is, Kiyaman for his individualism, sometimes insane posts that get across his point, bigapple for trying so hard despite his lack of english grammar, Rondoronanina for his intelligence, sense of justice, and for blowing sh*it up with that Starmelo f*cked up the system thread. OK he gets the thread of the year award for that.

these are all off the top of my head, i'm sure i missed a lot of quality posters here, because everyone who contributes makes KO Online the phenomenal experience that it is. Props to everyone!
:beer::gony::beer:

:sperm::smokin:

metrocard

Legend
fyi, i never participate in these awards because it's too hard for me to decide who'd better than anyone else at posting. I think everyone on this forum, even guy's i've had minor beefs with (no homo), contributes more or less equally, depending on their take on a player or situation.

however, i will point out the king of game threads, Crazy 8's, is the master of this forum, and has raised the bar for anyone who has contemplated making a GT.

Loco Ochos is also the best mod, as he consistently makes new and interesting threads and keeps order more than any of us moderates, other than Rady, who as the owner and creator of this KO forum, is like the god who oversees all.

I would like to give props to Red for his posts filled with insights and knowledge,ot Metrocard for being the best bully, most reputable and opinionated poster, to Smokes for his overall great posting (and for creating the greatest fantasy team i've ever seen), to King Starbury3 for making me laugh all the time, Paul1355 and OldTimer for their well thought-out observations, p0nder for his fantastic p0ndering, DZWons Son for putting it out there Rotterdam style, CA7 for keeping it real and interesting, Knicks4Life_1985 for his tireless contributions, StEpHoN mArBuRy for being who he is, Kiyaman for his individualism, sometimes insane posts that get across his point, bigapple for trying so hard despite his lack of english grammar, Rondoronanina for his intelligence, sense of justice, and for blowing sh*it up with that Starmelo f*cked up the system thread. OK he gets the thread of the year award for that.

these are all off the top of my head, i'm sure i missed a lot of quality posters here, because everyone who contributes makes KO Online the phenomenal experience that it is. Props to everyone!
:beer::gony::beer:

:sperm::smokin: