Knicks V Blazers - Tuesday, Jan 1 2013. HNY, KO!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If we miss open shots, we won't win it.

It's not the misses that are the issue, it's the D. If you don't block the paint - you lose. If you don't box out - you lose. Knicks have sucked at both and adding Stoudemire to the soup won't help that.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
We deserve to lose.

Woody needs to stop cuddling these dudes, start players who actually have some pride on D. 85 Lakers we are not.

Number3

Benchwarmer
Why would Woodson keep playing Novak... COPELAND can take his place and do many better things
& create a shot

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Turning off the game, theres something seriously wrong with this team. We've been fooled, all of us.

Nah we'll be fine.

Woody will stop cuddling these dudes.

This is a good thing. This team need some humble. Buying their hype, need to get back to basics i.e not conceding 25-27 points in a single quarter.

metrocard

Legend
We've been humbled too many times...I just don't believe this team has consistency to be great. I know every team in the NBA is exposable, but we've been embarrassed by lesser teams who won't see no playoff action.

Mike Woodson also has been out coached, and his game plans favors the opponent's strengths....Blazers are not that good of a team, same with the Kings...even Chicago and the Rockets. These are C-B level teams, and I think with the way we're playing we may have an overrated team.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
We've been humbled too many times...I just don't believe this team has consistency to be great. I know every team in the NBA is exposable, but we've been embarrassed by lesser teams who won't see no playoff action.

Mike Woodson also has been out coached, and his game plans favors the opponent's strengths....Blazers are not that good of a team, same with the Kings...even Chicago and the Rockets. These are C-B level teams, and I think with the way we're playing we may have an overrated team.

There's our problem..."Lesser teams"

Knicks carry that mind set into games and the result down 20+ midway into 2nd Q. We're not so good we can overcome being down 20 on a regular basis. Clich? but game often comes down to "Want to", of late our work ethic is lax and we're paying the price.

Good news is that is something we can fix.