Knicks V Spurs - Thu, Jan 3 @ 7:30.

+ rep poll: Will STAT's first touch be a TO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
cHMua.gif

nXq1B.gif

828.gif

CRAZYS'
knicks_logo.gif
MiX For an erogenous 2013, here at KO.

196476_4354164007516_454993675_n.jpg

ab1c46b16d6c4e37bf71236837bba466.0.gif

nyk_40.gif
In our last encounter with the Spurs, it was Raymond Felton's penetration game that dismantled the Spurs hopes of withstanding a furious Knicks comeback.

nyk_40.gif
With Felton out, an exhausted Jason Kidd, a seemingly less reliable perimeter shot team-wide, and some questionable defence, will the Knicks be able to outlast the ever crafty Spurs?

523519_4456435924250_2070188903_n.jpg

copeland.png

kni_w.jpg
FACT: Chris Copelands dreads each contain enough friction to throw every woman in every fat fighters, weight loss center, dietary clinic etc. in to an orgasmic squirting frenzy. Don't believe me? F*ck you.

375895_4354163367500_2040898862_n.jpg

SHAT

large_EX3G3345W.jpg

kni_w.jpg
Though New York's front office has reportedly worked diligently to move him elsewhere, the MSG faithful were happy to see him come home, as Stoudemire was met with a standing ovation when he checked in at the 3:31 mark of the opening quarter: Unfortunately, the rest of the evening didn't go quite so smoothly for Stoudemire, who ? somewhat expectedly ? looked rusty on both ends of the floor, clearly didn't have his legs or wind back after so much time on the shelf and offered relatively little in the Knicks' 105-100 loss to the Blazers.

large_EX3G3413W.jpg

Shortly after entering the game, Stoudemire got his first touch on the left block, defended by Portland power forward LaMarcus Aldridge, and promptly turned the ball over by stepping out of bounds while trying to make a post move on Aldridge along the baseline. (Here's hoping Hakeem wasn't watching.) He got his first shot up two possessions later, hoisting a jumper from the left elbow that went wanting ... as did his next four shots, leaving him scoreless in 9 1/2 minutes of first-half action.

246397_4354162167470_1888230779_n.jpg

Things didn't go much better on the defensive end, where he routinely looked lost, especially on a second-quarter pick-and-roll possession on which he completely forgot about Blazers center J.J. Hickson, who cut behind Stoudemire unmolested to the rim to dunk a lob thrown by Portland reserve guard Ronnie Price. Not that Stoudemire was alone in his defensive lapses ? Hickson torched the Knicks' frontline for 18 points (on 9 for 10 shooting) and eight rebounds in the first half, while sterling rookie point guard Damian Lillard toyed with older defenders Jason Kidd and Pablo Prigioni en route to 12 points and five assists at intermission.
Stoudemire made his sixth shot, scoring his first points of the season at the 3:11 mark of the third quarter on a layup generated by rolling to the rim after setting a screen near the right elbow for Carmelo Anthony. Two minutes later, he sagged along the baseline as J.R. Smith penetrated the paint, drew the defense and dished it off, setting up a big Amar'e dunk over Blazers rookie Victor Claver:

Playing on a minutes restriction as Knicks coach Mike Woodson looks to slowly work the 30-year-old former All-Star into the rotation, Stoudemire finished with six points on 3 for 8 shooting, one rebound, one block and two turnovers in just under 17 minutes. Rust aside, he offered glimpses of an intriguing pick-and-roll pairing with Prigioni on the second unit and, at times, with Anthony in potential starting/closing lineups ? if nothing else, he draws more defensive attention than nominal starting power forward Kurt Thomas ? while resembling the unaware defensive liability NBA fans have come to know over the past decade.

Are you a believer? I, Crazy❽s, am not. Apologies.

large_EX3G3291W.jpg

bigapple

Starter
last game only 3 players was scoring MELO JR and Chandler with 10 pts

others was invisible and do u think we can compete with Spurs which are playing full roster and have average 50% shooting

we need a miracle like Nets vs OKC

petescud

Starter
hope our team shows up tonight. Going to be hard to win this one without Felton. Novack, Kidd and Brewer need to step up this game

platnumn

Benchwarmer
We cannot lose this game.

We simply CAN NOT lose this game!

Spurs are playing they're 4th game in 5 nights and are the AWAY team.

Knicks have lost 2 in a row but are certainly fresh from having the weekend off.

WE NEED TO TAKE THIS W AND MOVE THE **** ON.

bigapple

Starter
We simply CAN NOT lose this game!

Spurs are playing they're 4th game in 5 nights and are the AWAY team.

Knicks have lost 2 in a row but are certainly fresh from having the weekend off.

WE NEED TO TAKE THIS W AND MOVE THE **** ON.

especialy when OKC lost @ home with Nets

Clips scored 2 loses in a row

lakers lost to 76ers

hope for next bad game for Spurs

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I predict W in this one. We have been playing down to competition lately, but i think our players understand who they are dealing with tonight.
Should play D for 48 min. with playoff intensity.
Coach, can you please run a few plays for Novak. If not, dont play him at all.

New New York

Quiet Storm
last game only 3 players was scoring MELO JR and Chandler with 10 pts

others was invisible and do u think we can compete with Spurs which are playing full roster and have average 50% shooting

we need a miracle like Nets vs OKC

We beat Miami in Mia w/out Melo beating The Spurs at home without Felton would hardly be considered a "miracle"

They took Melo out of the first game and we still beat them!

Play hard keep T.O.'s down and play D and that's the formula for beating any team even the Mighty Spurs!!!

deamon

Benchwarmer
Yes but we played TOP defense then, now we play worst defense in league. Fall down from 1st to 15th.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Crazy⑧s;260801 said:
You've gotta link this stuff, bro.
My bad 8's, I always mean to link it but I forget

@alanhahn: Woodson makes it official: @MarcusCamby23 will start with @tysonchandler. Cambys first #Knicks start in almost 11 years.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy⑧s, liquid347

NOPE.
deamon, knickerbocka176, Munchen13, petescud, Savv, zwickks

Alright, I'm cutting off the poll here. So many swindlers get in on a late vote! F*ckers! :lol:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Woke up extra early for this one!! haha

Camby with TC in the starting line up against Splitter and Duncan will be a rebounding battle that should be closely watched.

Also, it?ll be interesting to see how Kidd and Pablo will perform against the speedy Parker. We contain Parker, I like our chances in this one. Let?s go Knickerbockers!!!

:gony::beer::beer::beer::gony: