Iman Shumpert swingman jersey

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
So I've been looking for one everywhere and im going crazy trying to get my hands on one. I checked the NBA store and its a no go, modells don't seem to.have them. Anyone know where i can get one from? Would the msg store in Manhattan mall or Knicks store in the garden have them? Id greatly appreciate if one of you guys knows and lets me know. Im going to knicks-sixers later this month in Philly as well as a couple of other games so I would like it for then.

Thanks in advance peeps

knicksince 93

Rotation player
So I've been looking for one everywhere and im going crazy trying to get my hands on one. I checked the NBA store and its a no go, modells don't seem to.have them. Anyone know where i can get one from? Would the msg store in Manhattan mall or Knicks store in the garden have them? Id greatly appreciate if one of you guys knows and lets me know. Im going to knicks-sixers later this month in Philly as well as a couple of other games so I would like it for then.

Thanks in advance peeps

Dicks sporting goods. If they don't have shumpert then i think the garden is gonna be your best bet. I may go to that knicks-Philly game in Philly

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thanks bro. Good looking out. Have you seen one at DSG's? That seems to be a good guess. Although the more im looking the more im thinking the garden mmight be the best place to find that. Thing is I don't want the replica I want the swingman

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Try Craigslist and eBay. I don't know if they have it, but it's worth a shot, unless you don't want to buy on the internet.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Craigslist? I just hope I don't get raped (literally) lmfaooo. But yea that's another good option ima check that now

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Just checked, no go on Craigslist and eBay has xl the smallest size. Ima find that Jersey and its gonna be sweet. Tryna go a different route then the basic melo( though that's a definite have)

metrocard

Legend
Loll! That's the last resort. When I find one im tweeting and gramming a photo of the Jersey and telling em the effort it took to get one. Better get a retweet for that ****.

Shump is a pretty cool dude, I won't be surprised if he hooked you up.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Shump is a pretty cool dude, I won't be surprised if he hooked you up.

He really is. That's why its rare when I really want to see a player succeed but Shumpert is definitely one of them. Really wanna get that Jersey its different from the normal crowd of melo and stat that all bandwagons have. Melos a must get too along with JR

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Tried its only authentic option. Not looking to spend 250 on that Jersey. Or any jersey for that matter

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
NBAstore.com added custom 2012-13 swingman Jerseys now so that will be my source of purchase just to my luck they ran out of size M and only have xxl 3x and 4x available just waiting on them to restock in Medium and ill purchase. Light at the end of the tunnel folks

JumpJump

Rookie
Somehow I doubt it actually. The jerseys are probably made out of paper and occasionally burst into flames, etc.

Peejay88

Rookie
Does anyone know of anywhere to get a small Baron Davis swingman knicks jersey? I've looked everywhere online but all I can find are fakes and xxl jersey on the official nbastore. Being an English NBA fan sucks donkey d**k

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Well the search has ended. Ordered one off of nbastore.com they restocked in the custom Jerseys and I jumped on it. Can't wait to hit a Knicks game rocking my Shumpert Jersey.

knickerbocker12

Benchwarmer
http://www.supejerseys.com/

made in china, fake, apparently they're do-able though, not to mention super cheap.
any team for any sport too.
there's also this website that makes custom jerseys for like the same price, but i'm looking for that one still.
sorry you already bought the jersey, but at least youre supporting the knicks. :)