Around the NBA 2012-13 Season.

metrocard

Legend
Seriously what is happening GSW getting buttraped by 38 points right now???

Clippers had 29 to 7 turnovers, crazy efficiency. Out rebounded the Warriors by 11. Warriors just didn't shot well, which is weird when your team has Lee, Curry, Thompson, and Jack.

Paul basically dominated Stephon Curry

27 points, 10-12FG 5-63PT 9 assist, 0 turnovers, 5 rebounds, held Curry to 10 points on 11 shots.

metrocard

Legend
Vasquez almost had a triple double and 30 points.

Aminu came from the deep bench and got the start and gave the Hornets a double double with some good help D...bastard, I waived him on fantasy for sucking. lol

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Vasquez almost had a triple double and 30 points.

Aminu came from the deep bench and got the start and gave the Hornets a double double with some good help D...bastard, I waived him on fantasy for sucking. lol

Damn. I remember when I wanted the FO to trade Douglas for Vasquez when he was still with the Grizzly. He impressed me with his playmaking then, but I didn't know he would turn out tone this good. Respect.

smokes

Huge Member
That Clippers game definitely slapped back my opinion on CP3 not being aggressive... He didn't take a whole lot of shots but damn 5-6 3 point can't ignore that.

It's good to see since he had appeared to be shying away, and that Lakers game didn't impress me like it seemed to impress everyone else.

A few more games like this and CP3 definitely could lead the MVP race.

Boston took out a hot Atlanta team gotta be wary of them going into our mini series with them this month. When Rondo scores a couple of midrange jumpers he suddenly becomes scary as sh*t.

Houston keep on rolling too, Jeremy Lin didn't have a terrible game which made things easier on them.

metrocard

Legend
That Clippers game definitely slapped back my opinion on CP3 not being aggressive... He didn't take a whole lot of shots but damn 5-6 3 point can't ignore that.

It's good to see since he had appeared to be shying away, and that Lakers game didn't impress me like it seemed to impress everyone else.

A few more games like this and CP3 definitely could lead the MVP race.

Boston took out a hot Atlanta team gotta be wary of them going into our mini series with them this month. When Rondo scores a couple of midrange jumpers he suddenly becomes scary as sh*t.

Houston keep on rolling too, Jeremy Lin didn't have a terrible game which made things easier on them.

I really hope Knicks can shut down Rondo and force Celtics to go to Pierce who I believe will be tired by Anthony.

Who on the Celtics is going to guard Melo? I know Celtic cult fans are high on Bradley who is a good defender, but beyond that they don't have any perimeter defenders that can stand a chance against Carmelo (who does anyway), but I expect Boston to get raped on the upcoming game.

Carmelo is currently at 29.3 PPG on 47% FG and 43% 3pt, I know these numbers will be hard to sustain, but I believe Carmelo is in his prime; he's perfected his jumpshot to the point he can make an shot anywhere on the court...similar to Dirk in his championship season.

With Melo leading the Knicks offense, I feel confident Knicks can come out the East as long as their rebounding and defense preforms.

metrocard

Legend
I knew I should of picked up McRoberts.

Portland has the worst bench in the NBA by far. Their starting 5 is strong and solid.

Wayne Ellington with 26 points in 26 minutes...jesus.

Rudy Gay continues to struggle...

Hornets have a lot of potential if they give their players time. Gordon is relatively young and they should keep him and take care of him. Tank now, get a good draft pick and just build of a core of Davis, Gordon, Vasquez, Lottery pick, Anderson, Lopez, and let go of Rivers...

I can't wait until the NBA trade deadline.

Jefferson
Gay
P Gasol
Casspi
Cousins
Gortat
Blair
All of the Rocket's PF
Bargnani
Stoudimire
Milsap
Stuckey

Should all be on the tradeblock IMO

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I knew I should of picked up McRoberts.

Portland has the worst bench in the NBA by far. Their starting 5 is strong and solid.

Wayne Ellington with 26 points in 26 minutes...jesus.

Rudy Gay continues to struggle...

Hornets have a lot of potential if they give their players time. Gordon is relatively young and they should keep him and take care of him. Tank now, get a good draft pick and just build of a core of Davis, Gordon, Vasquez, Lottery pick, Anderson, Lopez, and let go of Rivers...

I can't wait until the NBA trade deadline.

Jefferson
Gay
P Gasol
Casspi
Cousins
Gortat
Blair
All of the Rocket's PF
Bargnani
Stoudimire
Milsap
Stuckey

Should all be on the tradeblock IMO

Hmmmm. What do you think are the chances of us actually trading stat by the trade deadline?

I?m optimistic that he?ll get his offensive game back. But I?m still not sold on the Melo STAT pairing.

metrocard

Legend
Earl Clark scored a career high 22 points on 9-for-12 shooting. Also had 13 rebounds and 3 assists. All in 28 minutes.
Earl Clark was the only one shooting in the gym wit Kobe #GoodGame

Fantasy league pick up?

zwickks

Benchwarmer
Mario Chalmers gets 34 against, hitting 10 for 13 from 3 against a sad Sacramento D.

Orlando beats Clippers at Staples. Jamal Crawford gets fouled on his 3point shot to try make it go to OT, NO whistle.
Ive seen this way too many times this season, refs just swallowing their whistles as someone gets fouled trying to make the hail mary to win/tie the game. SMH

metrocard

Legend
8382557566_77798db5f2_o.gif

OH ISH!!!