Knicks V Boston - Mon, Jan 7: Out with the old, in with the older.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Losing to Boston without Rondo at MSG is inexcusable. This was a must win game, a statement and a game that would of shook of Boston' dominance over us. Boston aren't a better team than us, but every time we play them we fall inferior.

I don't why Chandler always ends up guarding Pierce in the 4th in these games, even under D'Antoni's crap defense, Boston is always successful with these switches.

We just fell apart and it hurts...:cry:

We'll get them next game. We have to.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Damn.

Motherf*cking damn.

To all the Melo detractors out there though, seriously, shut your f*cking mouth. A loss to the Celtics is brutal, especially at home, but the way Melo's carried this team this season I'll take his off night. He's been sensational for this team all year, and if it's his back the team needs to cling to at times, anyone who bails on him now has a weak jaw.

I'll be keeping the faith, loss to the enemy or no.

knicksin60

Starter
Losing to Boston without Rondo at MSG is inexcusable. This was a must win game, a statement and a game that would of shook of Boston' dominance over us. Boston aren't a better team than us, but every time we play them we fall inferior.

I don't why Chandler always ends up guarding Pierce in the 4th in these games, even under D'Antoni's crap defense, Boston is always successful with these switches.

We just fell apart and it hurts...:cry:

I share your frustration. I wanted to see the Knicks dominate the Blowtics in this game and was highly disappointed with this pathetic underacheiving performance by them. I hate Boston more than any team but at the end of the day we all know that their days of looking dominant are numbered and they will be irrelevant very soon.

metrocard

Legend

Melo TKO in the 3rd round

tumblr_m4v28jtLyi1qdl041o1_500.jpg

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Nice to see a resurgence of NY Boston rivalry.

Something is right in the world when NY, Chicago, Miami, and Boston are all competitors. (And the Pacers)

Rob Low

Rotation player
I'm just glad that they hate the Celtics as much as I do. I agree though Melo needs to keep his emotions in check next time we play them

metrocard

Legend
Benefit of not having Rondo is the Celtics veterans play like how they're supposed to play, and that is the leaders of the team. Rondo is too mentally unstable to be a leader. I believe we could actually beat the Celtics better with Rondo so I take back my previous statement.

Rondo is kinda like Jose Calderon with defense and quickness...good passer, but not really the type of guy to make players better in a sense if you watch the games.