Kenyon Martin talks have apparently popped up again. Knicks concerned about Sheed

welcometonycity

Rotation player
After hearing the doctors want Amare to Limit his minutes even more i have to say i wouldnt mind Kenyon. Who would we cut though? Chemistry is perfect on this team. We have no space for him. Brewer or White maybe? Since monster Shump is returning. I like White though and he might be in the slam dunk contest.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I mention it last season, and Ill mention it again .. I dont see K-Mart joining a team with Melo on it .. I do see K-Mart hooking backup with Kidd though

Where is Kenyon Martin? if hes in LA than expect him to resign with the (WCF) Clippers during the midseason.

They are doing fine with
Griffin/Odom
DJ/Turiaf/Hollins

Pretty sure they expressed they didn't want to re-sign Martin as he bitched about playing time last season.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
If anything, we should be going for an Oakley for Camby type deal. We need youth and athleticism in the front court. Someone who would bleed for playing time. Would love to trade for Drummond, Sanders or Biyombo.

Guys who defend well, rebound like a beast and block shots as if it's personal. Nothing but vets in the frontcourt and our paint has hardly been a no fly zone.

smokes

Huge Member
A trade for any of those players is virtually impossible, unless you want to give up Shumpert.

KingCharles34

All Star
I wonder if the Knicks will look to cut whichever play the have less faith in as far as being able to stay healthy goes; Camby or Sheed

Man Id hate to see either one of them gone, especially Camby. Perhaps the knicks will look into that Novak and Brewer for Metta world war trade and free up a spot on the roster

Paul1355

All Star
I like Martin but he is injury prone as well.

We have someone in Chris Copeland who is an agile big that can score the basketball. I don't understand Woodson's lack of trust.

Is it because he is simply a rookie and he is a Red Holzman type of view to bench "rooks" until they are no longer a rookie. That is riduclous.

And everyone points out his defense. He doesn't play terrible defense. If we are going to over analyze every possesion then I can destroy Tyson Chandlers defense this year with all the points in the paint and no one is bitchin about that.

Copeland should take over Sheeds minutes and be consistent in the rotation, he has earned it by now and is better than a washed up Kenyon Martin.

If we are not going to use copeland and his 15 per....then we might as well trade him at the deadline to get some value for him.