It's in the site feedback forum, stop posting irrelevant post & trolling on the board

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's in the site feedback forum, stop posting irrelevant post & trolling on the board

Well done, Metrotard. You've gone and deleted the thread asking for the site's opinion on headline news so you can keep your threads.

There's no point being a moderator on here if one c*nt dictates how everything works. Why Mr emotional was ever given the reins as a mod I do not rightly know.

Just wanted the site's opinion, but noooooooooo. Adolf C*ntler had to stick his big bent nose in and goose-step others opinions out of here.

F*ck this sh*t. If it's come to this, I'm out.

Later haters.

さよなら。:finger:

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;261720 said:
Well done, Metrotard. You've gone and deleted the thread asking for the site's opinion on headline news so you can keep your threads.

There's no point being a moderator on here if one c*nt dictates how everything works. Why Mr emotional was ever given the reins as a mod I do not rightly know.

Just wanted the site's opinion, but noooooooooo. Adolf C*ntler had to stick his big bent nose in and goose-step others opinions out of here.

F*ck this sh*t. If it's come to this, I'm out.

Later haters.

さよなら。:finger:

c'mon 8's, stop acting like a Melo!