not related.

metrocard

Legend
Damn. :teeth:

I think the joke here is that Crazy8s will go cry to the moderators, PM about 20 members for support, and mentally breaks down over a little thing. He's done this all the time. Let's ask our selves, what is a man in his 30s investing his time in crying ? Lady like behavior, girl doesn't get her way, cries, seeks attention....psychotic thoughts.
14kglg9.gif

Dude is weak mentally, and physically he's even weaker. Hence the comments behind the computer because in real life aussie boy would get his jaw broken talking like that :lol: Weak people try to act tough behind the computer so you gotta let them be weak. Like this guy went stalking facebook, found my profile and posted a picture on my mom, like so what? It doesn't say anything except Crazy is a desperate and disturbed dude. My mom would knock Crazy8 out in 3 seconds and stomp his mom out. So He has no room to talk, Crazy8 isn't a fighter and he has no experience in combat. He just needs a break from the forum because it's not healthy for his mind and needs to come back a more stable dude. I never seen anyone break into pieces so easily.

We're still dissing moms in our adult years?
God fordbid Crazy moms passes away, dude is gonna feel like a real scumbag.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You guys are pathetic, aside of moderating the board your job is to attract news users to the forums, not to fight with each other about some little things completely irrelevant to the community. Last season some RS GTs' replies levels went through the roof: v DEN: 617 posts, v DAL: 492 posts, v MIL: 522 posts, doubleheader against CHI: 742 replies [!!!], last nights GT counter stopped at 120... that's some great job you guys have done recently.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
You guys are pathetic, aside of moderating the board your job is to attract news users to the forums, not to fight with each other about some little things completely irrelevant to the community. Last season some RS GTs' replies levels went through the roof: v DEN: 617 posts, v DAL: 492 posts, v MIL: 522 posts, doubleheader against CHI: 742 replies [!!!], last nights GT counter stopped at 120... that's some great job you guys have done recently.

I'm going to be honest, I love this site and it was my first GT. So I gave it my all, and about a week of work on the video. So I was hoping for a lot more critiques. Don't usually post much soI wanted to know if I was doing it right since I know how seriously people take GTs around here. Was disappointed when the discussion only lasted 8 pages

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, to be honest it looks like nobody cares about who makes a particular GT and how much work he puts. My last GT [coincidentally also a CHI one] got only 107 replies and except of Crazy8s nobody gave enough **** to rep me or give me some feedback. And it sucks considering how much time I spend working on graphics and snooping around for some videos and Knicks related news feeds. I don't wanna blame particular posters but to me it clearly looks like something's wrong.

metrocard

Legend
You guys are pathetic, aside of moderating the board your job is to attract news users to the forums, not to fight with each other about some little things irrelevant to the community. Last season some RS GTs' replies levels went through the roof: v DEN: 617 posts, v DAL: 492 posts, v MIL: 522 posts, doubleheader against CHI: 742 replies [!!!], last nights GT counter stopped at 120... that's some great job you guys have done recently.

Thanks, but
You're misunderstanding this. Attracting new members to the forum is just based on what the forum is producing. Some member sign up because they want to join a debate and express their mind. There hasn't been much debating as of late. Before you signed up, forum traffic was crazy because we had a lot of legendary debaters on this forum, so I don't think you can truely understand the essence of this forum. This forum has turned too posh and glittery, debate is discouraged and a lot of ass kissing is the new style around here. If you want traffic in a forum, start up an interesting debate. You're a poster here too, so you have to ask yourself what you're contributing to help? It's not just on us moderators, I'm not the only moderator here by the way. and last season Linsanity did increase traffic. I'm doing what I can as a moderator. The entire thing with Crazy8s is just him getting his panties all bunched up, blasting my PM box, ranting in breaking news threads and losing himself and now he's trying to sabotage the website, trying to take members from him into his new website. I offered him my truce, but he's a lunatic and obsessed with control, not honest himself. I'm not here to hold grudges and I don't think it's helpful for the forum to have people like that hanging around.

If you're going to negatively critique the job we're doing, then a suggestion would be helpful. You talk about the game thread, but I didn't see you post or add anything to it. Be apart of the solution, not the problem.

I'm going to be honest, I love this site and it was my first GT. So I gave it my all, and about a week of work on the video. So I was hoping for a lot more critiques. Don't usually post much soI wanted to know if I was doing it right since I know how seriously people take GTs around here. Was disappointed when the discussion only lasted 8 pages

It was probably the best game thread of the year.

Other game threads try too hard, it takes forever to scroll down all the junk and get to the discussion. Yours was perfectly executed and I hope you sign up for more game threads...quality over quantity. Good job.

Well, to be honest it looks like nobody cares about who makes a particular GT and how much work he puts. My last GT [coincidentally also a CHI one] got only 107 replies and except of Crazy8s nobody gave enough **** to rep me or give me some feedback. And it sucks considering how much time I spend working on graphics and snooping around for some videos and Knicks related news feeds. I don't wanna blame particular posters but to me it clearly looks like something's wrong.

Is really rep that important? lol I'll give you all my rep points.

metrocard

Legend
All that matters is we gotta move forward from this and cut the BS. It's really a waste of time.

I just want to talk about my Knicks. this powertrip Crazy8 has going is out of control and I don't want to be apart of it in anyway.

KingCharles34

All Star
I think the decrease of popularity that this site has experienced is due to the Lin bandwagoners leaving and joining that Houston Rockets forum that used to stalk my posts

mysmilie_2125.gif

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I think the decrease is all those player performance threads. If a lurker comes and see that one day and comes back the next day and sees it again it looks like the thread or sites gets no action because they won't bother going inside of it. For instance this whole melo fasting bit, maybe that deserves a thread of its own. (not saying it does or doesn't) but the only way to make that determination is to make it a separate thread and see what action it brings. There's so many threadworthy things that are just mixed in with those player performance threads. It makes the site look outdated. And why in the world is roger masons name one of the first things u see on the home page. Thats a joke and a complete deterrent to incoming traffic to the,site

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

metrocard

Legend
I think the decrease is all those player performance threads. If a lurker comes and see that one day and comes back the next day and sees it again it looks like the thread or sites gets no action because they won't bother going inside of it. For instance this whole melo fasting bit, maybe that deserves a thread of its own. (not saying it does or doesn't) but the only way to make that determination is to make it a separate thread and see what action it brings. There's so many threadworthy things that are just mixed in with those player performance threads. It makes the site look outdated. And why in the world is roger masons name one of the first things u see on the home page. Thats a joke and a complete deterrent to incoming traffic to the,site

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

How do we really know the actions and behaviors of lurkers?

and Melo fasting is currently being discussed right now, feel free to drop in your two cents. If you think it's better to open up the Melo fasting situation as a new topic, feel free to send me a PM and I'll do it for you. I'm here to listen and make this site more enjoyable for fellow posters like yourself. This isn't what I say, you can moderate too I'm just the guy who clicks the buttons.

I don't think it's fair to knock the player performance threads; everyone should have a resource to discuss a player's performance or their update. Having separate things can help, but not all the time. Let's not see this in black and white. Player performance threads has ELIMINATED redundant threads and that was the whole purpose of them.

forums.nyyfans.com/ is the most respected and credible Yankee fan forum on the internet. They run the player performance format and it has been nothing but success for them. Want on update on a player? Click on their profile thread and you got it. Instead of scrambling and scrolling all over the player for a thread.

Both sides have their positives and negatives, so why not have both? It's up to you too so it's great if we get to discuss this and understand it more.

Thank you.

I think the decrease of popularity that this site has experienced is due to the Lin bandwagoners leaving and joining that Houston Rockets forum that used to stalk my posts

mysmilie_2125.gif

Linsanity was crazy...forum traffic was basically as big as when Carmelo come to the team or when Isiah got fired...or when Knicks got Francis on their squad.

Who stalked your post though? lemme know.

metrocard

Legend
BTW, the decrease in the traffic is simply due to the inactivity of legendary posters who would turn a thread into 10 pages just based off of debating. MSGKnickz can testify on this.

No one here challenges anyone and debates have been stale as of late. I kinda blame it on the change of atmosphere...every thread is glittered and bs'ed. We need the old school KnicksOnline and that'll come soon with your guys activity.

It depends on the personalities, not the amount of people that sign up and view.

You can have 100 inactive posters or lurkers or you can have 10 posters who engage in debate and deliver quality post that may change your outlook on a opinion you held.

it seems like some guys are kinda goofy and want 100 lurkers to look at sparkly nice things.

Give me 10 rugged bball fans who will have a good basketball debate that will be remembered for years.

Thanks.