ranting

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;262407 said:
That's ****ing bold coming from you, d'ck breath.

1339277685015.gif

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Fakers gonna fake. You're. Moderator that deletes other moderators threads and posts because you wanna be in charge. I said let's put it to a vote, in regard to major topics in the main forum, and you deleted the thread.

You're an obsessive moron.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I guess.

I don't know where you're going with this. but it's off topic to what Starks is talking about.

So here's a cool .gif of Mike Tyson

tumblr_mfq580hvVs1s04x8ro1_400.gif

MSGKnickz33, 80s Tyson vs 90s Lewis? Who wins?

seriously though, enough of pissing on this site because you didn't get your way. (which actually the discussion was open, just not in this section because we have a site feedback section for that, so you have no reason to be upset except at yourself for acting like an uptight child. Nothing was deleted, your crappy post filled with poor hate and tears were moved to the other section of the forum. People in this forum are here to discuss the Knicks, not see you cry over a misunderstanding. The funniest part is in retaliation you tried to delete the Fitness Thread but randomly merged it and moved it into the Video Archive section. You're not too bright, but we can totally move on from this pointless situation. You're spending too much energy on in, lets move on because it's going no where except more tears from you.)

Behave or I'll send my super on you :lol:

tumblr_me544tmmNP1rm63dwo1_500.jpg

Back to topic
Someone brought up if yelling 'ball don't lie' can result in a technical- so should telling someone you slept with their wife, they have cancer, and happy mother's day to their dead mother. What guidelines is the NBA following?

You went to all that effort to call him immature? :boohoo:

He was right, the forum is way over moderated and the front page looked much better the old way.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I guess.

I don't know where you're going with this. but it's off topic to what Starks is talking about.

So here's a cool .gif of Mike Tyson

tumblr_mfq580hvVs1s04x8ro1_400.gif

MSGKnickz33, 80s Tyson vs 90s Lewis? Who wins?

seriously though, enough of pissing on this site because you didn't get your way. (which actually the discussion was open, just not in this section because we have a site feedback section for that, so you have no reason to be upset except at yourself for acting like an uptight child. Nothing was deleted, your crappy post filled with poor hate and tears were moved to the other section of the forum. People in this forum are here to discuss the Knicks, not see you cry over a misunderstanding. The funniest part is in retaliation you tried to delete the Fitness Thread but randomly merged it and moved it into the Video Archive section. You're not too bright, but we can totally move on from this pointless situation. You're spending too much energy on in, lets move on because it's going no where except more tears from you.)

Behave or I'll send my super on you :lol:

tumblr_me544tmmNP1rm63dwo1_500.jpg

Back to topic
Someone brought up if yelling 'ball don't lie' can result in a technical- so should telling someone you slept with their wife, they have cancer, and happy mother's day to their dead mother. What guidelines is the NBA following?

:whatever:

I was trying to fix this site because you've f*cked it with your obsessive behaviour. The thread I made was made to ask the members of the site how it should be presented, and you moved it to a defunct forum for obvious reasons.

Anyway, f*ck it. I'm so over you controlling the site the way you want it, even though I've done more for KO than you ever have, that it's not even worth sticking around.

You're an idiot. An arrogant, obsessive idiot.

Courtesy of your incessant bullish*t, I f*cking quit.

Enjoy KO under metro's reign, fellas.

Crazy⑧s is moving on.

Much love to all, I shall now bid you adieu.

taking-a-bow.jpg

metrocard

Legend
Enough.

this is the 4th thread you've totally ignored the topic and continue to beat on a dead horse.

1zfkcyf.png

That is one of the many thread you've continued your ranting, and it looks like it won't be stop. You're an emotional kid. 1. It's the 3rd time you saying farewell, it holds no substance anymore. 2. This was site a lot more active and popular before your arrival. You made glittery vids and threads, but lacked in post substance, BBall IQ, you won't be missed by anyone except your butt buddies. 3. You will be lurking this site if you won't be posting. Either way, you've defeated yourself and beating up yourself over nothing. Way to go guy.

It's getting you no where, so happy lurkings.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Both of u are being morons. Smh. Can't we all just get along?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dumb to say since:
I offered my truce, but dude comes into every thread cursing me out.

At this point it's pretty much boring and dead. I don't know why it keeps being dragged along, nothing really to talk about anymore.

KingCharles34

All Star
80's Tyson vs 90's Lennox Lewis...Its a tough fight for Mike, Lewis was much taller and knew how to use his height effectively. But the young Mike had a chance against almost anyone. I cant think of another heavyweight that had better combo of power and speed. Im going with 80's Mike and heres why; when they did fight although Tyson got knocked out he took alotta punishment before giving in. A younger Mike wouldve been able slow Lennox's offensive output with his own offense. Lennox would be more worried about getting hit with a punch that he probably wouldnt see. Tyson had some of the most vicious hooks, uppercuts and body shots. He had a really good jab too, crouched and moved around quicker then 90's Mike. Tyson was never the same once Kevin Rooney left his side...this was around the time Don King stepped in as his promoter

lewis_sm-01.jpg

metrocard

Legend
80's Tyson vs 90's Lennox Lewis...Its a tough fight for Mike, Lewis was much taller and knew how to use his height effectively. But the young Mike had a chance against almost anyone. I cant think of another heavyweight that had better combo of power and speed. Im going with 80's Mike and heres why; when they did fight although Tyson got knocked out he took alotta punishment before giving in. A younger Mike wouldve been able slow Lennox's offensive output with his own offense. Lennox would be more worried about getting hit with a punch that he probably wouldnt see. Tyson had some of the most vicious hooks, uppercuts and body shots. He had a really good jab too, crouched and moved around quicker then 90's Mike. Tyson was never the same once Kevin Rooney left his side...this was around the time Don King stepped in as his promoter

lewis_sm-01.jpg

I think Tyson's elite speed when he was 19/21 would of been hard for Lewis, but Lewis also is technically perfect and he can hurt you with the stiff jab or the straight right.

pat

Starter
Back to the topic of site feedback. I haven't been posting recently because I had a look on the page and thought, 'well nothing new', so I'll have another look tomorrow. The "player performance" thread make it seem as if the site is dead, which is not a very good idea if you want to attract new contributors. In my opinion this is not how forums work. Why would you want to create another type of category in a category in a category?