Enough of this already.

DrB

Benchwarmer
Unhappiness with the forum

Anyone who wants to quit because their opinions are maligned has too thin a skin to be here. How many times did we see SHAQ and SIR CHARLES violently disagee and if the Knicks should beat the Pacers Barkley eats crow. Charles Barkley is a bonafide Knick hater so how well would he be recieved on the Forum. 1. Thank you people who post UTUBE VIDEO'S and INSTANT NEWS. Thanks to the folks who have been here through thick and thin ..and the Knicks have given us thin years. 2. I see opinions here that I think are laughable but I ignore them and just post to those peiople who I think get it. 3. People who are so unhappy because their opinions are deemed worthless by others and need to leave should be able to post a FAREWELL without it being deleted. The number of followers here range from 51-46 to 21 which is a pathetic FEW. Maybe we should INVENTORY the critisms so we can grow and get informed basketball fans....

DrB

Benchwarmer
Good bye SHEED.

Hey my man...with 6000 plus posts you should be able to POST your farewell and recieve a TROPHY for your longevity....
This should not be HILIARY CLINTON deleteing the truth about BENGAZI.