Congrats Metro.

Red

TYPE-A
Nah.

This is the psycho

413a3e74586311e29d6822000a9e0849_7.jpg

this is my current girl

319322_506726779354224_1778124625_n.jpg

Edit: Putting a picture of myself in there to show you guys I ain't hiding nothing.

My n*gga....

That looks like your sister..lol same Boricua nose and all!

Yeah you've matured a lot. I miss ABCD and Trill no homo
I actually feel that open type sh*t is what attracts certain posters (like me) to this site... it seemed less formal and regulated.

I peeped you on the NYKFan Page too. Those dudes been there for a while and they regulate everything. No going at another poster there unless its tactful.

metrocard

Legend
My n*gga....

That looks like your sister..lol same Boricua nose and all!

Yeah you've matured a lot. I miss ABCD and Trill no homo
I actually feel that open type sh*t is what attracts certain posters (like me) to this site... it seemed less formal and regulated.

I peeped you on the NYKFan Page too. Those dudes been there for a while and they regulate everything. No going at another poster there unless its tactful.

Wait, my ex or my current girl? Me and my current girl look like total opposites. My ex was Dominican/Puerto RIcan like me so it makes sense lol.

NYKFanPage is where I was before this forum.
I was PRGUY and one of the former regulars there, but just like always I couldn't control myself and had no limits to what I post. I got the boot and came here :lol:

Red

TYPE-A
Wait, my ex or my current girl? Me and my current girl look like total opposites. My ex was Dominican/Puerto RIcan like me so it makes sense lol.

NYKFanPage is where I was before this forum.
I was PRGUY and one of the former regulars there, but just like always I couldn't control myself and had no limits to what I post. I got the boot and came here :lol:

Your new joint.

One of my ex's was PR/DR mix...

that b*tch was crazy as hell. Must be in the genes:kinky:

she had a fat ass though.

the ex/psycho's a hottie.

lol you're too funny. I was looking to see if I recognized the chic

metrocard

Legend
Your new joint.

One of my ex's was PR/DR mix...

that b*tch was crazy as hell. Must be in the genes:kinky:

she had a fat ass though.

lol you're too funny. I was looking to see if I recognized the chic

lol yea Dominican chicks are nuts.
If you hang around 135-181st in the Heights then maybe you'll recognize the psycho.
Most awkward **** for me is that my current girl lives two blocks away from the psycho....the f*ck? lol
My current girl has chinky eyes, I have big eyes...that's the first time I heard that.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You're sounding too emotional and soft here.
Crazy left the site on his own decision.
Stop sucking his pinga.

My response to Rady that he made a bad decision in letting you moderate was my objective opinion. You have shown numerous times that you don't know how to handle yourself. This situation re Crazy is yet another instance.

The response above is obviously emotional. Otherwise you would not have insulted me.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
This **** again?

Damn it, for a bunch of fans who should be celebrating because our team is finally playing up to reasonable expectations for the first time in a decade, we certainly argue way too much about stupid stuff.

Not taking any sides here, I just think it's weird that we can argue about anything at all, and frankly I don't even know where the feud started...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
This **** again?

Damn it, for a bunch of fans who should be celebrating because our team is finally playing up to reasonable expectations for the first time in a decade, we certainly argue way too much about stupid stuff.

Not taking any sides here, I just think it's weird that we can argue about anything at all, and frankly I don't even know where the feud started...
If this was in person nobody would even be fighting.

knicksin60

Starter
That is a low blow, 8's. I know that you can't stand the man and he has done things that have gotten you extremely exasperated and annoyed but trying to retaliate and teach him a lesson isn't going to get rid of any affliction you believe that he has caused you. I just don't understand how anyone can have an arch nemesis on the internet for such a long period of time without deciding to put that person on ignore.

Obviously you didn't cause the man to be any less annoying to you the first time you posted personal pics of his family members on the internet, what makes you think that it is going to somehow help you get even with him the second time?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You're right but you see the thing is that he's been and done all this kind of sh*t himself. Worse even.... He's lied about this entire process as well.....

He's now attempting to pull some wool.....and the classic thing is that everyone's falling for his BS. It's a shame, honestly. Funny how he's managed to manipulate things in his favour without issue.....steer the course away from himself, but, typically, call people gay, girly or what have you....and everyone seems to think belittlement is correlated to some sort of swag.....:whatever:

Regardless, if it's metro's lies, rhetoric hypocrisy and machismo KO prefers, then please, be my guest. Some say the site needed this, so, yet again, I'm happy to have helped KO.

Sorry, Rady. But, you know, it appears that there are those that have the time of day to deal with c*nts in general and on the internet. I'm not one of them, and it's apparent that I'm in some form of minority. Good to see that those I'd considered chums have up and brown-nosed metro for an apparent "win". Classy.

Anyway, it's water well under the bridge now I suppose. To those beloved (you know who you are) and those despised......adios!

p0nder

Starter
8's man, it's simple. There are a lot of times in life when you gotta deal with people you don't like or agree with or get along with or whatever. It happens to everyone like that.

I don't like the guy I share my office with. He's a pretentious foodie with bad hygiene and terrible taste in music. You know how I cope with him? I ignore him. I put my headphones on and put my head down and get my work done and ignore the bull****. In the end we both get paid and I actually probably get more work done thanks to his annoying ass forcing me to drown out distractions.

In the same way you could still enjoy KO and eliminate the stress of Metro's thread movement stuff. Just do you. There's no need to leave the site that you helped grow and establish over.... whatever this is.

And yes Metro pushes buttons and offends people. That is what the guy does. He's a master debater and thrives on this kind of attention and drama (no offence to metro here, that is just what he's f*cking great at). I agree the "gay this and you're a homo that" stuff is childish and metro knows he could use some other **** to rile up people but goes for this language because it ****s with people.

What I don't understand is why you're feeding into this and not just continuing to provide amazing content for a site that has hundreds of members that eat that **** up. You have a great opportunity to go HAM with this Knicks content stuff. So whatever you chose to do, do you. Cause you're awesome and the stuff you come up with (GT's, highlight videos, thoughtful analysis) is amazing.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

That's all very nice of you to say, Ponder, and I appreciate it. Honestly, I do. But it's not necessary for me to have to bother with narcissism and hypocrisy. I came for a good time, helped out a lot, got over it.......as apparently have a lot of the site's members......and am now moving on. I'll continue to feed the content, just not at KO. Perhaps you'll see where it is somewhere along your travels.

And the thing is, that anyone can be great at pushing buttons. It's the cheapest form of interaction. It's simple: be a hypocrite, be a liar, be a c*nt. It's not like anyone of us can't be like that, it's just that our - presumably - better upbringings steer us away from such behaviour. Believe me, I would be the DaVinci of c*nts with little effort. I just prefer politeness and reason ~ pardon me.

Thanks a lot though, bro. And keep up your good form! Rady's gonna need crew like you over the coming months, that's for sure. And lord only knows he deserves it.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I don't get it myself. The representation of this site seems to be falling off. The Knicks are playing their best ball in years and look at how dead this place is becoming. smh

It's the performance threads. Don't mention it unless you want to be called a fag and have all your posts deleted or moved to defunct corners of the site.

By the way, mine and metro's history goes far and beyond what the majority here could question......Not that it matters, but don't jump to conclusions about myself, and certainly don't believe all his lies about me, please.