Congrats Metro.

metrocard

Legend
I remember you having a picture posted of you and some girl a while ago. Was it the same psychotic girl?

Nah.

This is the psycho

413a3e74586311e29d6822000a9e0849_7.jpg

this is my current girl

319322_506726779354224_1778124625_n.jpg

Edit: Putting a picture of myself in there to show you guys I ain't hiding nothing.

knicksin60

Starter
And you look very familiar, Metro. I might have seen you on the 4 train a couple of times. I take that train almost everyday to 170st.

knicksin60

Starter
Well yes that happened but my comment was just a general response to the thread :lol:

Yeah, the search feature in this forum is good. The only problem that I have is that you can't see every post ever created by a poster in their statistics.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

haha. so many fuc*king posts in such a short time.
what started out as a sarcastic thread, "congrats Metro." has actually turned into a
positive congratulatory history of Metrocard on KO.

so many old threads to read... so many posters come and gone...
Metro is the thread that binds so many on KO. great thread!

you need to start more fights and get more folks to leave KO!

j/k

congrats.

GetRealistic

Starter
If someone made a "Worst posters in KO history" Thread, George M and One and lonely would definitely have to be on there along with Dr. Crappy. George M hated you like u sent a video to him of yourself piping his mom

mysmilie_2126.gif

Im i think your leaving somebody out... I'm not positive his name.. It was either Knicks 147 or JPZ 147..

Young kid who got all types of butt hurt when Metro made fun of him and quit.

GetRealistic

Starter
I

GetRealistic is back from the dead and is still his old-self...always trying to get realstic but always coming short. :lol:

I joined the forum in 2006, not 2004.

Stop lurking.

Honestly the main reason i am forced to lurk is because i access the forums from work... And alot of people have pictures of naked chicks or other pictures that i can't have on my work computer...

If i access the site without logging in non of the pictures come up.

So thats the real reason... So if somebody really wanted to do some serious moderation that would be my biggest request. Stick to the Knicks and remove the stuff thats not suitable for work computers.

And yes i know i sound like an old man but if im strictly on my home computer i could care less about any pictures or video but at the office my hands are tied.

All that said Jamal Crawford > Stephon Marbury

knicksin60

Starter
What exactly is butt hurt? I hear too many people freely using that phrase nowadays. Is it one of those collection of slang words that came out of prison?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Im i think your leaving somebody out... I'm not positive his name.. It was either Knicks 147 or JPZ 147..

Young kid who got all types of butt hurt when Metro made fun of him and quit.
126 - i think he's the one. A year after he left the forum he sent me some threats by pm when his name came out in a later thread :boohoo:

knicksin60

Starter
If you say so... Dont get all butt hurt about it.

This is what I found off of a website.

Butt-hurt

noun; compounding

Overly or unnecessarily affected by unhappiness or dejection; unhappiness or melancholy brought on by a small event
This term is a metaphor that compares the pain of hurting your butt to unhappiness felt after a minor setback. In both cases, while painful, both are fleeting and have no long-term effect. As a result, it would be foolish to lament over such a minor thing. Often used as an insult or in a pejorative manner, directed at somebody who is unhappy. It is often meant as an insult, implying that the person is overly emotional. This word was probably coined because it is a creative and humorous way to poke fun at overly emotional friends.

Etymology : A compound word that combines ‘butt’ + ‘hurt’ in a hyphenated compound. ‘Butt’ is a clipping of ‘buttocks,’ which comes from O.E. ‘buttuc,’ meaning ‘end, short piece of land.’ ‘Hurt’ comes from O.Fr. ‘hurter,’ meaning ‘to ram, strike, collide.’

Conversation with friends (10/4/2008) “He is butt-hurt over losing his socks in the laundry.”

http://neologisms.rice.edu/index.php?a=term&d=1&t=7128

KingCharles34

All Star
Honestly the main reason i am forced to lurk is because i access the forums from work... And alot of people have pictures of naked chicks or other pictures that i can't have on my work computer...

If i access the site without logging in non of the pictures come up.

So thats the real reason... So if somebody really wanted to do some serious moderation that would be my biggest request. Stick to the Knicks and remove the stuff thats not suitable for work computers.

And yes i know i sound like an old man but if im strictly on my home computer i could care less about any pictures or video but at the office my hands are tied.

All that said Jamal Crawford > Stephon Marbury
Your a funny guy GetReal...always been

126 - i think he's the one. A year after he left the forum he sent me some threats by pm when his name came out in a later thread :boohoo:

Whoops thats my mistake Rady. Im sure it was me, I noticed the other day i have a picture on my computer that has a tombstone with NYKnicks126 written on it, Im assuming i uploaded that on to here at some point.

Im a clown for making this thread
http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5265

Theres also a link to the fantasy thread where the beef originally happened. Most of the posts were deleted but u can see the buildup

NY126...June 1st, 2008 RIP