Manti Teo Madness...

smokes

Huge Member
So apparently the dude's girlfriend didn't die, and he never even met her in real life. He had an online relationship with someone and they then tricked him into thinking they died.

This is messed up on so many levels.

The thing that confuses me the most, is how is this dude not getting ***** thrown at him from every angle? He needs an online gf?

edit - pussay*

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
So apparently the dude's girlfriend didn't die, and he never even met her in real life. He had an online relationship with someone and they then tricked him into thinking they died.

This is messed up on so many levels.

The thing that confuses me the most, is how is this dude not getting ***** thrown at him from every angle? He needs an online gf?

edit - pussay*

That would actually be a good point in the argument against him. Many believe that he did this for the publicity and to be more widely known. It was also to thrust him into the running for the Heisman Trophy.

smokes

Huge Member
^ not sure I buy it, his grandma actually did die, isn't that enough personal tragedy?

It actually makes me feel sorry for the dude, that he's an internationally famous player who should be the most popular guy on campus but seems that he can't get laid?

Having said that, a lot of Polynesian's are extremely religious so it may well be plausible that college sluts aren't of much interest.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just saw the sbnation video under the rasheed wallace story.. this is just sick. Still not sure how to react

CoolClyde

sad. sad that he's such a sucker. the movie (and now MTV show) CATFISH is all about online relationship hoaxes.

it's incredible to see a guy talk on the internet, twitter and phone, fall in love, and never actually see the person.

the internet allows people to create false personas and actually live their lives as someone else.

Teo became one of those suckers who fell for it. crazy sh*it.

LeFlume

All Star
Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
^ Yes well I expect they fabricated stories about meeting because of the stigma of being in a "relationship" with someone you've never met.

LeFlume

All Star
I think this GF story started just to hide that fact that he is GAY, and then it got out of hand..

but Manti Te'O is as gay as it gets. ..