upcoming deal with Howard to NY

bigapple

Starter
just read that there is possible deal that will make to send Howard to BKN Love to Lakers and Lopez to T'Wolves

what do u think

for Lopez can do same thing as D12 and for me he is better coz he can shot his corner shots are automatic even Shaq and D12 never done it

his is better shotbloker so why NEts is so pursuing him?

uber

Benchwarmer
Why would the Nets do this? Lopez is playing pretty well this season and it's not like Dwight has been killing it so far.

knicksin60

Starter
I thought this was a thread about Dwight getting traded to the Knicks.The title is deceiving.

The proposed trade doesn't make sense.Why would the Lakers want Kevin Love? He won't help the Lakers make the playoffs this season and in a couple of years they would have a worse team than the T'wolves now. Howard isn't going to get dealt by the Lakers this season even though he isn't 100%.I feel that the Lakers are looking to keep him long term and would trade Gasol for an autographed Isiah Thomas basketball before they would trade Howard.

LeFlume

All Star
Rumor has it that lakers are kinda desperate to trade Dwight before his contract is up. Remember that he diden't wanna sign a contract extension when he got traded. He is gone after this season. Lakers need to get something in return...

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I'd actually prefer this version of Dwight howard to the nets over lopez. Their offense would take a hit and and i don't believe he is playing stout defense. I'd think it'll make them worse. Unless of course he returns to old form and gains and interest in hooping again

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Paul1355

All Star
just read that there is possible deal that will make to send Howard to BKN Love to Lakers and Lopez to T'Wolves

what do u think

for Lopez can do same thing as D12 and for me he is better coz he can shot his corner shots are automatic even Shaq and D12 never done it

his is better shotbloker so why NEts is so pursuing him?

I believe this is realistic. Love doesn't want to be with the T Wolves and he would def sign an extenstion with LA. Brook already signed a contract so he is dead locked for years with any team.

Nets would be wise to trade Brook now. Brook is playing well and his trade value is at an all time high. Howard is having a down year and is still averaging 17 ppg 12 rebounds and almost 3 blocks and the Lakers are playing bad mianly because they need a better bench and coaching staff.

The Nets would have a steal if they landed Dwight for Brook.

Lakers could use Pau in the post with Love on the outside.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
This deal is false rumors.

12475202-arrow-pointing-up.jpg

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
I will only trade Tyson for Love :) will respect to Tyson but he cant shot jumpers.

Out interior defence would be non-existent if we did this trade. Saw Love play centre for the USA in the Olympics in the summer against Argentina and he got overpowered at times, NBA centres would dominate him if Love was our main centre. The T'wolves would never do it and I'm not saying we should try, but Amar'e for Love would be a good move for this team but not Tyson for Love.

fender0577

Rotation player
Out interior defence would be non-existent if we did this trade. Saw Love play centre for the USA in the Olympics in the summer against Argentina and he got overpowered at times, NBA centres would dominate him if Love was our main centre. The T'wolves would never do it and I'm not saying we should try, but Amar'e for Love would be a good move for this team but not Tyson for Love.
I was thinking the same thing.

Where do people get these funny false rumors from?

Anyway, The Nets would be fools to let go of Lopez for that big ass clown Howard, and K.Love will not make the Lakers a better team, a new coach will do that.

I lost some respect for Howard, he's acting like a Diva and does not really take the game serious. Plus, he's a hugh liability in close games. Fake ass Superman can't even hit the free shots, and he plays only when he wants to. You might as well sign Randy Moss.

Maybe Atlant or Dallas will make a deal for him since they're basically the only ones with loose cap space and in some need.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Tyson for Love, nice joke.
Tyson is the one center in this team, and you would trade him for another PF.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Tyson for Love, nice joke.
Tyson is the one center in this team, and you would trade him for another PF.
Did you say another PF? K.Love is not another PF. He is FYI the best PF in the world. On the other hand, Tyson is not even close to being best at anything. I really think he is a little better than average center, with very limited skils. Plus, he doesnt play hard evey game unlike K.Love.
I would go for that trade right now.

I love Love too. but rebounding isn't really the problem... its the long range jumpers bricking off the rim. It's hard to position yourself after those kinds of shots. K.Love would have a hard time grabbing some of those boards too. Rebounds from the long ball often goes into the hands of the back court...often resulting in fast breaks. Less jumpshots will give us better rebounding opportunities.