Tader Zeke

I dont think the Bulls will part with Curry until the trade deadline or even the end of the season. Curry's value right now is low and Paxson thinks he can get more. If we are real lucky maybe we can get Curry in the offseason via a sign and trade like how we got Crawford (this time we can trade Tim Thomas and or Penny Hardaway who will have one more year on their contracts at the end of the season). Isiah Thomas will have some pawns to trade during the offseason what other players could he possibly get?

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Everyone says use Penny as a pawn, he is a valued player come crunch time or playoff time. Though he is valuable trade bait, I say re-sign him a year or 2! No one notices the little things he does, I know one year left and he's old but he is good, believe me. Plus someone complained the Knicks are young, they mite as well keep a VET as well! Unless it's a really valuable Center I say don't give Penny Away! Tim, VIn, and or Nazr is a good deal for a Center!

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
He isn't worth 10 million But he is worth a little bit....

like a little over the vet's minimum maybe.......

he's worth keeping though.....

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I sure hope he does, don't get me wrong I like Penny, but I think Knicks team first. Don't wanna see the Knicks go out and pay penny another big lump of money when they can get someone better for that amount.