Ko 2013

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Well the new forum is up. Some bugs might still exist but we're working to clear everything!

How do you like it? :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
tumblr_m6vg9gFsIJ1r6hxat.gif

You're da boss Rady! :gony:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you guys like it, we might experience some minor downtimes these days but that only means i've found a bug and try to fix it! There are currently a couple of plugins that don't work properly but i hope to figure them out soon!

BTW, the forum has an awesome autosave feature, that means that everytime you add a more consistent reply, your post is being constantly saved, so that in case your pc/browser crashes before hitting the "post (quick) reply/thread" button, you can get back where you were without losing anything!

LE: Those couple of bugs fixed!

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
i dont like it but this is just mine word so dont care for it . Simply its just smaller

@dzownsson world most known faggot in your gif that wasnt really needed.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It looks fantastic, Rady. I absolutely love it! And the title bars, etc, genius. Congrats to KO! Still the best NYk forum on the www. :peace:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Most of the props go to my cousin who cooked the design and another buddy of mine who stepped in to help with the implementation! Tons of work these past months!

knicksin60

Starter
When I first saw it I thought that I was still logged in to obglobal.net.I had to double check to make sure where I was.

Overall, the site makes you feel like you're in 2013 and not 2007 anymore. It will take some time to get used to this format. I like the fact that the titles to the threads have nice icons next to them and don't look bland like they did in the old format. I also like the different colored bars used in the polls. The color and the graphics to the forum make it easy to read.

One thing though, and I don't think it is of great signifficance, you could change where it says MetroStars into RedBulls in the description of other sports.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the forum descriptions are old, we're still talking about the 2005 draft inhere, lol! I'll take care of these issues as well later today!

ChrisN7

Benchwarmer
I like the new look. I'm quite new to the forum so didn't get used to the old look as such, but the new look has more impact and stands out more. Nice work by the designers and people who put it all together.
:yourock: