Texas Triangle (Big Men's biggest Challenge)

Blumatic

Rotation player
Dear Nazr, Kurt, Vin, Jerome, and Michael,
Let's see how good you really are!! This road trip is the toughest you will have this year. Marbury will get his. When determined, nobody can stop him. And when they try he seems to find the other 4 very easily. However this will be a challenge fpr you guys defensively. After the Jermaine Show, I don't think you want an encore. Lenny suggested thant you must meet the bigs earky so they won't get into a favorable position to score. Thats a good idea. I think you should take it. Let's not come out sluggish again. You guys are proven to be a great team ONLY and ONLY when you play defense. Anytime you guys get lazy it seems like you guys don't belong on the court. Well anyway let's see how good you guys are. If you play hard these three games something positive should comeout of it.
Sincerely,
A Knick Fan

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Since our fowards and centersl can't stop anyone taller than them, I sugest they start double teaming earlier in the game and get some results out of it. From what I have seen so far this season, everytime they double teamed the main guy from the other team, they have got great results such as steals and baskets. Whenever theyl don't, they get slaughters by 30+ points from whomever the main guy is such as Garnett and O'neal. Sure it might back fire once in a while with a wide open three pointer in your face, but the overall picture so far is showing great results. Would someone please get them this message and if Lenny is the one making the call, please foward it to him too.