Starter
most easiest month in schedule

Lot home games

Clipps will visit town .Can be Cp3less

Last 76ers game @ msg a bit must win game to win series 3-1

1st meeting with new look raptors
1 Pacers away game

Knicks should win 75 % of those games to wont be dropped to 4th 5th place

Bulls BKN are already see us and we see them as shadows.

tgoose61

Rookie
That's right about Chicago and Brooklyn. We shouldn't really worry about them. If they can secure that #2 seed going forward the Knicks should be fine for the playoffs. I expect Miami to get an injury to one of the big three.

MELO IS GONNA PUT DA TEAM ON HIS BACK DOE IN DA PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

It's a good month for the knicks but they better not be slacking on any of these teams. I almost hate playing against struggling teams because they seem to bring their A game when playing the Knicks. The NBA is filled with the best ballers from around the world so I hope the Knicks don't go into this stretch of games thinking it will be a walk in the park...people sometimes get mugged in the parks because they let their guards down. We can not slack now but pound these teams harder to instill more confidence, there's always room for improvement and self-belief.

bigapple

Starter
That's right about Chicago and Brooklyn. We shouldn't really worry about them. If they can secure that #2 seed going forward the Knicks should be fine for the playoffs. I expect Miami to get an injury to one of the big three.

MELO IS GONNA PUT DA TEAM ON HIS BACK DOE IN DA PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!

Bulls are out of Knicks range they just double even triple team Melo and we are done

They are 5th in D Pacers are 1st

that february Pacers game will be next test for playoffs.

After all star we will see limited mins from D-Rose and then Bulls will be out of range for Heat
i just saw W3 he said "we are not best in the nba we have to fix our problems we got a lot to do"

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
February
Fri 01 vs Milwaukee
Sat 02 vs Sacramento
Mon 04 vs Detroit
Wed 06 @ Washington
Fri 08 @ Minnesota
Sun 10 vs LA Clippers
Wed 13 vs Toronto
Wed 20 @ Indiana
Fri 22 @ Toronto
Sun 24 vs Philadelphia
Wed 27 vs Golden State

This is a cupcake schedule, i actually expect NO L's in February.. yes the expectations are high :crossfingers:

bigapple

Starter
@wizards they are 4-6 last 10 games just beat CPless and dunkless griffin Clippers.

but most important game are coming @ Pacers they already beeat twice heat in short time and noahless boozerless bulls

nyk_nyk

All Star
3-0 so far.

I don't expect any more than 2 losses this month and that's only because I'm factoring in a minor shooting slump that may or may not happen. 11-0 is absolutely possible though.

bigapple

Starter
so u wana tell that Knicks will stop Pacers @ their floor?

will win @ Oaklad?

24 is must win vs 76ers. to close series 3-1