According to ESPN Hollinger's NBA Playoff

bigapple

Starter
Lakers are out from Playoffs

each LOSS will make them stronger and stronger out from playoffs.

They won vs OKC but with reason that Westrook had les than 30% scoring.

but Lakers have not easy schedule coming up.

Sage

Rotation player
Jim Buss is the real problem there, but as you can't move him, the next biggest problem is D'Antoni. Seeing as you can't move him either, Dwight Howard becomes the next piece you can actually move to help the team.

knicksin60

Starter
As much as I would love to see D'antoni and the Lakers miss the playoffs, I wouldn't want to see Dwight dealt to the Nets. Could you imagine Brook Lopez teaming up with Pau Gasol and forming the Spanish twin towers? Not only that, but Dwight to the Nets would give Deron Williams a second superstar and would give the Nets a high percent chance of winning the East.I wouldn't mind if Dwight got traded to any other team in the NBA though.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
As much as I would love to see D'antoni and the Lakers miss the playoffs, I wouldn't want to see Dwight dealt to the Nets. Could you imagine Brook Lopez teaming up with Pau Gasol and forming the Spanish twin towers? Not only that, but Dwight to the Nets would give Deron Williams a second superstar and would give the Nets a high percent chance of winning the East.I wouldn't mind if Dwight got traded to any other team in the NBA though.

Not with this version of Dwight howard

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

bigapple

Starter
well after month Lakers not only are in playoffs they just won @ Indiania 2nd best east team Kobe was scoreless
but their next 9 oponnents are all winable games so Lakers can even finish as 7th.