2/1/13: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks (7:30 pm)

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This is a great game. Knicks are cooking.

Felt on is truly our catalyst on offense. Penetration and passing. Knicks look dominant again.

smokes

Huge Member
Iman responds to coach so well. Benched for basically the entire 3rd and comes in to the fourth dominating both sides of the ball.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Great second half, solid defense, Tyson was beasting on the boards, Shump woke up in offense, and Kidd could rest again.

bigapple

Starter
Nice win agaist mine hated Bucks from 90s they allways puching Knicks with Cavs

heat lost for 2nd time with Indiana. IF PAcers will maitain same level in playoffs heat can have problems

Boozersless and Noahless Bulls lost to Nets

Raptors won vs Clipps

knicksin60

Starter
.......and MIA LOST 102-89 :beer:

Miami looks more beatable this season than in their previous two seasons. They could prove me wrong once they're in the playoffs but they might have a losing record against the top teams in the East if you take away their games against the Nets. The Brooklyn Nets getting blown out by them three times proves how terrible they are.

Last edited:

knicksin60

Starter
Great win by the Knicks! My only problem is that this team needs to play defense for 48 minutes and put the game out of reach so that guys like Melo, Chandler and Kidd could rest late in the game. The Knicks were very fortunate that Milwaukee wasn't good enough to build a 20 point lead in the first half, otherwise they would have had to burn themselves out a lot more trying to catch up to them.

This next game against Sacramento is important. I always say that no team in the NBA should be taken lightly, especially a Sacramento Kings team that has players who couldn't miss shots against the Knicks the last time they played them. The Knicks need to get off to a quick start and not bury themselves in the opening minutes of the game.