2/1/13: Milwaukee Bucks @ New York Knicks (7:30 pm)

metrocard

Legend
logo_milwaukeebucks.gif
logo_newyorkknicks.gif

PROBABLE STARTERS

PG: Brandon Jennings vs. Raymond Felton
SG: Monta Ellis vs. Jason Kidd
SF: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute vs. Iman Shumpert
PF: Ersan Ilyasova vs. Carmelo Anthony
C: Larry Sanders vs. Tyson Chandler

The Sucks

i

i

i

i

i

Knickerbockers
i

i

i

i

i

INJURY REPORT

Probable: Jason Kidd (back), Larry Sanders (flu)​

KingCharles34

All Star
This is perfect it gets the job done. Im worried about the Bucks guards, i expect them to have a big game tonight.

I actually lost to the Bucks on 2k13. Im still a little salty after my loss, i had a 14 game winning streak. And the way i lost too...128 to 116.

It was like an all star game where Mike O Antoni picked all the players
yUveR.png

I almost always hold my opponents under 100 while playing on all star. Ellis and Jennings torched and scorched me :(

Hopefully we can beat the Bucks up at SF, PF, and C.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Don't worry, Bucks stopped Mavs 13 game winning streak in January 2011, and next Mavs were champions.

New New York

Quiet Storm
w Shump not 100 and Felton not being able to keep his man out of the lane they got the advantage in the backcourt but I like our front court much more

pulling for Indy and Chi tonight

If we can wake up tomorrow morning 3 up on Nets and .5 back of Mia I will be very happy!

KingCharles34

All Star
Kologero just posted on another site that he heard a Suns analyst suggest that they trade Telfair and Jared Dudley for Shumpert
mysmilie_2126.gif
5s2e3.png

metrocard

Legend
Kologero just posted on another site that he heard a Suns analyst suggest that they trade Telfair and Jared Dudley for Shumpert
mysmilie_2126.gif
5s2e3.png

lol that dude was such a lame, I remember him acting tough on here, but if we met in real life he would **** himself :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
Don't mind this start too much, bit slow offensively but generally we doing alright on the defensive end, which is important.

deamon

Benchwarmer
Shumpert plays like rookie in offense.
Chandler has to make some blocks, not only stay in defense.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
He looks great, blocking shots, boxing out and getting some rebounds... and his offense, that $50K he paid the Dream starts paying off.