An all new kind of respect for JYD

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Man, last night my wife actually enjoyed watching something about the Knicks.
The episode of ALL BALL. We watched it together and it was JYD that was on yesterday.
His house, nothing spectacular, I was shocked. I always liked his scruffy attitude on the court but this was cool, he got in his car and started talking about how so many NBA players think they are "hollywood" and he said he doesnt fall for that. He was saying "I know im ugly, so im not gonna let anyone tell me otherwise, im an ugly dude." and a bunch of stuff... best one and only one ive seen so far but I will watch more.

WiL8000

Rotation player
Muresan is one of the ugliest ever, right on man. Popeye Jones is one ugly guy as well. :lol:

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
He's one of those guys with lots of heart, JYD! He does alot of little things out there on the court as well as outside, that's for sure. It's kinda funny to see him with his kid like that, the part when he was asking his daughter to tie his tie and do push-ups ect. I can't wait to see the episode with Ariza, I wonder what he's like....

e_D

Benchwarmer
lol, didn't mean to offend you madskillz but for real. I mean, I really like JYD for his intangibles but.. If you look at the press conference pictures when he came to NY his teeth were al l screwy. In the Knicks Life show, they were perfect.

But I like what he bring to the court, so he could have no teeth for all I care.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I've always liked JYD. He's very modest and sincere. He did / does a ton of charity work wherever he's played, and stays outta the headlines. He's comfortable playing tough defense, and contributing anyway he can. I wish more fellas took notes. Hopefully some of the younger players learn from this example.