Game Thread: NY Knicks vs Detroit Pistons 02/04/13 7:30

rady

Administrator
Staff member
header.jpg

nykdet.jpg

THE SOUNDTRACK FOR TONIGHT'S GAME COMES FROM QUEEN'S ARTIST PHAROAH MONCH

THE LAST TIME THE TWO MET, NY KNICKS GOT AWAY WITH A 102-87 WIN AT THE 02 ARENA IN LONDON, UK!

NEW YORK IS ON A 6-2 RECORD SINCE JANUARY 17TH INCLUDING A 4 GAME WINNING STREAK AND THEY HOPE TO EXTEND IT TO 5 FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE DECEMBER 6!
AFTER A SLOW START SINCE HIS RETURN FROM THE INJURY, AMAR'E STOUDEMIRE IS SLOWLY RETURNING TO HIS SHAPE, HIS NUMBERS INCREASING BY THE GAME. HE HAD A SEASON HIGH 21 POINTS AGAINST THE KINGS GOING 10/10 FROM THE FIELD AND GRABBED 6 REBOUNDS!

DETROIT IS ON A 4-6 RECORD SINCE JANUARY 17TH AND ARE COMING AFTER A THRILLER LOSS IN LOS ANGELES AGAINST MIKE D'ANTONI'S LAKERS (98-97) SO EXPECT THEM TO PUT A FIGHT! JOSE CALDERON HAS YET TO SEE A MINUTE IN A PISTONS UNIFORM AND HIS STATUS IS QUESTIONABLE FOR TONIGHT.

MOVING ON, HERE ARE THE STARTING LINEUPS:

starters.jpg

det.jpg

Useful links:
Game preview
Live streaming (illegal)

Last edited:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
LOL at the illegal link, you must be a lawyer or something, rady. haha.

It's a winnable game. Isn't calderon gonna be the starter though?

metrocard

Legend
Pistons are actually a solid team, but Knicks are entering to the level they belong, making extra good passes and playing solid defense.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Amare Stoudemire makes me wanna take back all the bad things I said about him....

He is an All-Star

metrocard

Legend
same here

5 Game Win Streak .. with a 20 reboundin-center Tyson Chandler

Rank your top 5 most valuable Knick players in terms of importance and impact to the team.

Here are mine:

1. Melo
2. Chandler
3. Shumpert
4. Stoudimire
5. Smith