Just when I started not to hate The Heat....

New New York

Quiet Storm
So I like many fans despised this team for the past year and a half but have cooled on my hate....I mean as cool as any Knick fan can be towards Miami!

But now there is this....first off hats off to Spolestra for coaching ASG and despite my feeling that Woody and Tommy Tibbs have both done a better job coaching this year the rules are rules and he earned the right to coach The East.

So where is my hate coming from....it turns out that Spolestra is going to insert Bosh into the starting 5 to make them the first team in history to have 3 players start in an All Star game!

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/02/...landing_heat.html?blockID=859161&feedID=10140

What a chump move!!!!

Look I know its just an All Star game and it really does not matter but its just corny to me

What's worst is that Bosh says he does not believe and astrik should be attached to this record and he said "Hell Yeah he would accept the start"

It's just shows who Bosh is....this sucka couldn't lead a team so he goes to Mia to be the 3rd best player on a team! can't get enough respect from fans to be voted in so he accepts his coach's non deserving nod.

Fan voting takes away from the credibility of ASG starting lineups and the balance is supposed to come from coaches and this is a coach thinking like a fan!

And its not like I want Tyson in the starting 5 instead....I think Kyrie Irving ought to be starting w Rondo out! Or if you gonna start a big man then let it be Jokiam Noah who has held his team down with their MVP out!

They are lucky the game is on the West because if an East team was hosting Bosh would get booed every time he touches the ball!

CA7

Scoring Champ
The cHeat are all fags of course Spo would do this, Kyrie should be starting at the 1 since the starting PG got hurt. Now they got 4 forwards out there and Wade which is dumb even though LBJ is a natural PG

Meh, it’s not that serious to me. I’m starting to find the ASG quite boring to be honest. It’s just not the same anymore, and it’s becoming as lame as the Pro bowl (good lawd that’s awful).
I’m glad Woody isn’t going to coach the ASG, mainly because that will give other teams players some insight on our coach. There’s also a possibility that our star players will get hurt in a game that is absolutely meaningless. I’ll rather the All Star weekend be at the end of the season because of those 2 reasons. Coach Woodson should use this time to rest, reflect, and make adjustments… not school potential playoffs competitors how to play his style of ball.
IMHO, the Heats coach isn’t that good, put Woodson on that team and I’m sure the Heat will be a much better team. Spolstra just benefited from having a trio of guys that are highly talented and knows each other’s strengths and weaknesses. He hasn’t proven anything to me until he’s in a position of commanding a team that isn’t a powerhouse. He’s still a rooky coach in my eyes; he has yet to face any real adversity, his success lies purely in having some of the league’s best contributors. Not many teams are stacked like the Miami Heat. This is just a case of giving credit where it isn’t really earned, he piggy back his way to where he’s at today.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Kyrie should start, kid has been amazing so far, don't know why Spo's inserting a PF/C at Rondo's spot. Seriously I've been a huge Kyrie fan as of late, started to like the kid since his first Uncle Drew commercial.

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
Everyone knows the heat are a downright garbage organization and they are full of terrible coaching and overrated players. No one should think this really ever counts as the first 3 to start from a same team. All everyone should remember about this season is the knicks return to glory with a championship.