Charles Barkley on the most Disappointing Players of the Season

NewYorkInferno

Benchwarmer
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/br...572/barkley-d-will-iso-joe-look-slow#comments
Key Highlight:
"Nets have a higher ceiling than the Knicks team. I still think they have a better playoff team and will have a better run in the playoffs than the Knicks.?

Seriously he says Dwill and Iso Joe look slow and Kris Humprhies has disappointed but he just HAS to throw in the Nets are "Potentially" better then the knicks.
His Bias is so large that he talks about the knicks just whenever anyone doubts the nets. To remind anyone "These Nets players might not be any good but they are still better then the knicks and thats all that matters"
I hope Barkley eats his words when the nets choke, the knicks cruise to the finals and win it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

knicksin60

Starter
I hope Barkley picks the Nets to finish the season as the number one seed in the East and picks the Knicks to miss the playoffs. Usually whenever he makes a prediction it turns out to be the opposite.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I remember when the Blazers GM was asked after Durant made the All Star team for the first time and when Oden was out injured again about his call on taking Oden over Durant and he replied something to the affect that he still thought he picked the better player

See what happens sometimes that a person can make such a blatantly dumb call and rather than admit they are wrong they support their dumb assessment by weak arguments usually revolved around "potential" a "ceilings" which just basically buys them time before they have to admit what hey did was dumb (as Knick fans we know this well because this was what Isiah would do after bad moves). I mean Mitch Kupchik is gonna say he still thinks Dantoni was the better choice than Phil until there is an unmistakable verdict and til he gets a full season and til Dwight inks a long term deal there is always an argument to be made that Dantoni was better (even if common sense says otherwise)

Barkley bashed us all off season and favored The Nets and is now looking dumb so he is buying time right now ...now he's saying wait til playoffs and then it will be give Nets another full season and they will prove to be better...

the irony is his two favorite teams are Miami and The Spurs and The Knicks are 4-0 against the but he can't give us credit because he is invested in Knick hate

we gotta ignore it and let the season speak for itself

secretly his worst nightmare is Melo and The Knicks getting what he never got...a ring!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Can't take that clown seriously.

TNT use Barkley like a dancing bear, he's a spectacle, simply on TNT for laughs and to be fair TNT pre and post game is often lol funny. No secret Barkley brings little to the table in terms of genuine insight. Again he's paid for laughs and to be fair TNT ratings thrive in large part due to Barkley the clown. Has nothing on likes of Webber and Kenny Smith in terms of straight ball insight. Just sit back, relax and watch Barkley the clown try to put a few sentences together without saying "First of all" 789 times.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Can't take that clown seriously.

TNT use Barkley like a dancing bear, he's a spectacle, simply on TNT for laughs and to be fair TNT pre and post game is often lol funny. No secret Barkley brings little to the table in terms of genuine insight. Again he's paid for laughs and to be fair TNT ratings thrive in large part due to Barkley the clown. Has nothing on likes of Webber and Kenny Smith in terms of straight ball insight. Just sit back, relax and watch Barkley the clown try to put a few sentences together without saying "First of all" 789 times.

....as long as the masses are tuning in.