2/10/13: Los Angeles Clippers @ New York Knicks (1:00 pm)

erivera

Benchwarmer
Free brewer! We need a hard working & defense & boards ...chandlers, melo, brewer, shump/kidd ,& felton as starting lineup

brewer has to hit a shot to get playing time. he had plenty of opportunities, but his shot was non-existent the last couple of games he played.

jimkcchief88

All Star
50+ points for Clip bench...Knick bench...FOOK ALL!!!!!

Led by the "chucker" Jamal Crawford who everyone save a few HATED on KO.COM when he was a Knick. Gotta get more out of our backcourt and bench. Closed it to six late in the 4th, then CP takes over. Feltip/Kidd liabilities on the defensive end, but help defense has to play better. CP drove several times into the teeth of our defense and shot them lazy floaters with "defensive player of the year" Tyson Chandler taking pictures. That can't happen. Melo got his, can't blame him, but the rest of the team let him down. Down the stretch Melo was being doubled as soon as he caught the ball and no one else came to his aid. That means you STAT. Come over and set Melo a pick when that double comes and roll to a spot. You will get a good shot and that will free up your perimeter shooters. Hoops 101. Still a good effort against a top tier Western Conference team. Work in progress....

nyk_nyk

All Star
Down the stretch Melo was being doubled as soon as he caught the ball and no one else came to his aid. That means you STAT. Come over and set Melo a pick when that double comes and roll to a spot. You will get a good shot and that will free up your perimeter shooters. Hoops 101.

Best thread post right here.

This is all basketball IQ and unfortunately we don't have a ton of it on the team. Amare is supposed to carry himself like a top player in the league but he rarely commands the ball. Think back to when Ewing use to demand the ball at points in the game because he had the ultimate confidence in his playing ability. The biggest issue though would be the defense. This team has gone from top 10 to bottom 5 in a matter of weeks. They don't understand how to guard the pick and roll and EVERYONE helps on defense even when they don't have to.

I remember in a recent game where Melo was guarding someone (can't remember the exact game) but he blocked his shot attempt inside. The next time down the court, Felton went to help Melo and left the shooter open for 3. Why the hell would Melo need help when he has proven that he can (at least for the moment) guard this guy???? I hate the defense right now and if Woodson keeps putting all the blame on himself then he'll start feeling the fire of NYC. Watch how fast he starts throwing players under the bus then.

Also, i'm tired of hearing about the lack of practice time. Sorry but thats BS! These Knicks don't even give maximum effort half the time on defense. How is practice going to help effort??? If you don't have that mentality this far into the season then you're just playing for fun.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Now is the time to run one on one plays for JR vs Crawford, and ISO-Melo vs Odom

3 minutes left in the game .. guess who's bringin the ball up court again .. with Kidd & Felton on the court

your posts are so dumb dude for real

Melo played better than anyone and you post **** like this, stop it, your agenda has no substance, he's our best player, his shots came in the flow of the game, if someone besides Ray stepped up we might have won but they didn't, he also played great D on Blake but you dont know that do you

grow the hell up and stop with the stupid ass Melo bashing

knicksince 93

Rotation player
your posts are so dumb dude for real

Melo played better than anyone and you post **** like this, stop it, your agenda has no substance, he's our best player, his shots came in the flow of the game, if someone besides Ray stepped up we might have won but they didn't, he also played great D on Blake but you dont know that do you

grow the hell up and stop with the stupid ass Melo bashing

Like how can melo be bashed. He's the best knick this millennium.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Crawford just simply outplayed Jr. Period. Basically when you guys arent hitting the 3 ball and when teams chase you guys off the arch, its pretty much the recipe to beating the knicks. Older team, iso offense, not all that at rebounding, and the decline in the defensive intensity. Early on in the season you guys were locked in, now it just looks average.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Crawford just simply outplayed Jr. Period. Basically when you guys arent hitting the 3 ball and when teams chase you guys off the arch, its pretty much the recipe to beating the knicks. Older team, iso offense, not all that at rebounding, and the decline in the defensive intensity. Early on in the season you guys were locked in, now it just looks average.

Jamaal is a beast, esp coming off the bench. If you look at the old posts when he was a KNICK you will shake your head:( "he's just a chucker...." That chucker comes off the BENCH dropping 30...Bron is probably the ONLY player in the league that can check JC one on one out on the floor..JC is too quick with crazy handle will cross you and make you look stupid when you come out and get him, drop a 25-30 footer on you if you don't come out and get him, blow by you and big enough to finish strong when you do..NIGHTMARISH...Shame his days in a KNICK uni weren't APPRECIATED "he's a chucker":( JR is a poorman's JC but it's all we got

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Jamaal is a beast, esp coming off the bench. If you look at the old posts when he was a KNICK you will shake your head:( "he's just a chucker...." That chucker comes off the BENCH dropping 30...Bron is probably the ONLY player in the league that can check JC one on one out on the floor..JC is too quick with crazy handle will cross you and make you look stupid when you come out and get him, drop a 25-30 footer on you if you don't come out and get him, blow by you and big enough to finish strong when you do..NIGHTMARISH...Shame his days in a KNICK uni weren't APPRECIATED "he's a chucker":( JR is a poorman's JC but it's all we got

No i havent seen the other post of Knick fans but I have spoke to other knick fans and heard them say that. My response was " you are out of your damn mind". lol. But JC was just dancing all over the floor and was surprised Jr didnt answer back. I was actually looking forward to that matchup because of how great they are offensively. But yeah sad to see some NYK fans who werent that appreciative like you said. He was my most exciting Knick at that time. He torched Miami with that 55 pt outburst which was crazy. But Crawford is the real deal and is really helping out LAC a great deal

knicksince 93

Rotation player

Jr smith is in no way a poor mans jc. He's a better rebounder and and better defender them jc. Jc gets to the hole more and a better passer, and gets to the line more. But they aren't even similar players. Jc is better but jr isnt a poor mans jc.They just play the same position. My thing with knicks fans is after a player leaves he gets puts on this pedastal and overvalue them. Did it when steph went to the celtics, with david lee, zbo, and now crawford. The players are doing the same thing they've always done they're just in winning cultures so to magnify them like that is beyond my belief. Its a reason they got traded.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2