Game Thread: NY Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 02/13/13 7:30

wian

Benchwarmer
the knicks have a habit of losing the games they shouldnt lose to average teams. I know toronto have improved lately, but its still no excuse to lose against them at MSG

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
game over.

how many missed layups and FT's, what a joke

This is the ****tiest this team has looked all year

PatrickChewing

Benchwarmer
the knicks have a habit of losing the games they shouldnt lose to average teams. I know toronto have improved lately, but its still no excuse to lose against them at MSG

This team thinks its elite. You would think these loses to sub-.500 teams would be a wake-up call, but that won't happen with such an inflated team ego.

wian

Benchwarmer
This team thinks its elite. You would think these loses to sub-.500 teams would be a wake-up call, but that won't happen with such an inflated team ego.

Your Right .. A Champion Team will always beat a team of champions ... The amount of games so far this year they have pissed up against the wall that they should not have lost is just inexcusable...

I love the knicks to death , but i cant see them winning the championship this year sadly...

erivera

Benchwarmer
this teams needs a legitimate second scorer. the knicks will never win when melo has an off night and the three's aren't going down. terrible loss tonight.

erivera

Benchwarmer

it's not just the knicks. all the teams in the east are brutal. the east is so bad i think toronto is going to make the playoffs.

wian

Benchwarmer
Even if they somehow made it to the eastern conference playoffs and beat most likely the heat , there is no way they would be able to beat San Antonio , The Thunder or the Clippers over 7 games in my opinion....

Unless something extraordinary occurred.... :)

PatrickChewing

Benchwarmer
I had high hopes early in the year, but the way this team has played I would not at all be shocked by a first-round exit. There's a whole second half (when the NBA REALLY starts, amiright?) to play, so PLENTY of time to turn it around. That awesome start has given the Knicks a shred of cushion.