Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 02/20/13 7:00

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Prime example of the league adjusting to the Knicks one dimensional, iso ball offense that also depends solely on the 3 point shot. The Knicks right now are the classic case of living by the 3 and dying by the 3. The 3 point onslaught you guys were on early this season was a mirage imo and in the eyes of the league. Older team, terrible defense, woeful rebounding and everyone is a one dimensional player including Melo. Those early season 3s covered up the plethora of flaws the Knicks have.

How dare you?

Are you implying teams watch film, scout and adjust to opposition over the course of a season????

Well said RH.

Coaching and playing like team with zero Basketball IQ, akin to showing up at some rec league playing some pick up games. Also scary how deluded the players and coaching staff remain, still taking about championship..JOKE!!!. FFS just win a game against a quality opponent, stop this fantasy of how we're built to "beat the Heat". This rate we'll be lucky to beat the Raptors on Friday Night.

Uninspiring ball, I think some of the knicks didn?t want to play this game for one reason or another. In any case it?s unacceptable but in some ways understandable. For the sake of the whole organization they better right this ship after the trade rumors subside because there are a lot of fans waiting to give this franchise the biz?.and rightfully so.

Kiyaman

Legend
Frazier mention ahelluva great point in the 4th qtr. when he pointed out the consistent ball-movement from our bench lineup without JR.smith in the lineup holding the ball. Our bench-player lineup were using ball-movement to score making the Pacers hustle-hard on defense. This is the same Jason Kidd philosophy we once used early in the season to feel more confidence in our shots, because ball-movement means player movement without the ball, so when a player get the ball in a spot where his scoring strength are he's more confident.

We havnt been playing to our strengths on offense because our main 5 players shoot the ball as soon as they get it from anywhere on court Felton/JR/Melo/Amare/Tyson .. 5 shoot-first players with poor-poor DEFENSE...

bigapple

Starter
Uninspiring ball, I think some of the knicks didn’t want to play this game for one reason or another. In any case it’s unacceptable but in some ways understandable. For the sake of the whole organization they better right this ship after the trade rumors subside because there are a lot of fans waiting to give this franchise the biz….and rightfully so.

its worst franchise of Entire NBA right now

Last 10 years was disaster years many players was here just for travel /adventure.Some players was simply mistakes
coaches was also mistakes. I wont list teams such Bucks Cavs which allways kicking Knicks asses but that teams was in playoffs often than Knicks

Such city like NY had biggest freak as owner. Few year ago Sean Combs wanted to buyout that team and i was against
but right now i wana new owner of this franchise. I dont blame Woodson i blame players that dont wana do what they SHOULD do. ESPN TNT was "sweeten" Knicks till 18-6 but now Knicks r again under 0.500 team.

Stephen A Smith said what i see now MELO cant win it all alone i see that on his face what is he goin trought even Lebron will not handle this . Melo have to face also refs @MSG in close games r simply pathetic.

February is slowly coming to end 76ers game and Raptors are major factor of possible win atlantic division.

+ Woodson simply MUST change S5 Shump doesnt deserve for S5 maybe JR will finally start

& Sheed can start too but as limited mins

Last edited: