Game Thread: NY Knicks @ Toronto Raptors 02/22/13 7:00

Will the Knicks lose 3rd straight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiger0330

Legend
Hell of a shot by Lowry. Going against a 7 footer and putting that floater over TC, the Knicks got a great matchup in that situation but he made a tough shot.

I give the Knicks credit for doing something other than iso-Melo on that last play. Might have even worked if Lowry hadn't held Chandler. Heads-up play by him. We should try making some of those some time.

Ah, this friggin team. What a joke with that last play. Losing record in the division after this one? C'mon.

Number3

Benchwarmer
Woodson is a dunbass.. How bout u play kurt thomas so chandler doesnt get fouled out.. How bout playin copeland more than novak... Chandler needs some damn help.. Kenyons help couldhave won us this game..

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Knicks fan since 90' and I will never jump ship, but this team is causing me some serious high blood pressure ....I don't see us being higher than a 6th. seed we are sliding fast ....SMDH.....

tiger0330

Legend
Stat's numbers look OK but he's hardly the 2nd star you would expect for what we're paying him. For my money he's a bust, he gets his share of dunks on the PnR and alley oops from Felton but other than that he's a non-factor.

petescud

Starter
I hate the coaches late game decisions (wish he drew up an easy underneath play - either a dunk or a foul)...also why is Cope in the doghouse....At least he isn't just a jumpshooter like 90% of our team....we'll before the season started i said we'd finish like 5th in the conference....no good trades at the deadline means we;re a early exit again....

erivera

Benchwarmer
Stat's numbers look OK but he's hardly the 2nd star you would expect for what we're paying him. For my money he's a bust, he gets his share of dunks on the PnR and alley oops from Felton but other than that he's a non-factor.

stat is a 20 minute backup at this point in his career. he doesn't have the basketball iq to maintain his scoring pace with the injuries he's had.

tiger0330

Legend
Well at least the Nets lost so we're still first in the AC. Knicks need a shot in the arm, maybe KMart can give us one and get Camby and Sheed back ASAP.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Just came from the game, devastating loss. I was sitting right behind the Knicks bench. Woodson was screaming at a different guy every time out.